Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Random Facts About Yourself

Random Facts About Yourself

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 21/3/2012, 01:30

X-145

Level 3
@danschemen
Not to be an ass, but Japan attacked us because we completely cut off oil trade to them, which they desperately needed, and they attacked us, and We declared war on Japan, which then pissed of Germany and Italy and caused them to declare war on us, which baffeled everyone because thats what helped to contribute to the defeat of the Reich. (I absolutely LOVE history...sorry... Laughing ) But that is an awesome birthday!

Ok, so I got a job as a lifeguard a few months ago, and an entire year earlier than I should have!...But that also means that I can't get payed until I turn 15... Crying or Very sad

X-145 Fights with loyalty to [G4L] and himself!

"A man doesn't hate another man, but the ideas that the opposing man supports."
-Me
"The intelligence of your own must make up for the stupidity of others."
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
"God Forbid I should live an Emperor without an Empire."
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

52 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 21/3/2012, 01:35

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
yeah and who won the damn war? USA MOTHA FUKA! USA, USA, USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUK JAPAN AND THE DAMN GERMS!!!!!!!
i love da europeans though <3 ;)

I'm a try hard and I know it!

53 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 21/3/2012, 01:36

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
oh and im 6'1 and the shotest MAN in my family

I'm a try hard and I know it!

54 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 22/3/2012, 15:34

RoryLee

Level 5
When I was a kid, I used to think that people were black and white. The reason for this is because I grew up watching old shows that didn't have any color. I somehow thought that we got color by some sort of evolution.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

55 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 22/3/2012, 19:39

X-145

Level 3
I am currently learning to play this song on guitar. I've set a 1-2 year goal of playing it up to speed.

-Me
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

56 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 23/3/2012, 12:10

Soundwav

Level 3
@x-145 AWESOME DUDE! in-case u did not know Ive been playing guitar since i was 13...as well as other instruments...but anyway ..if u need some pointers let me know....

I might be a Cyborg, but you must forgive me because I am still Human.

57 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 30/3/2012, 22:16

X-145

Level 3
@Sowndwav
Sure thing! If I do need anything, I'll just ask.

I officially play Guitar (3-ish years) and Trumpet (4 years), but I mess around on the piano and, though I can't play with the proper form, I can play a few tunes from ear.

-Me
-Me
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
-One of my co-workers

58 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 31/3/2012, 02:00

Ninja

Level 2
I have 4 years of experience on the violin.

I prefer to be bare footed at all times but sometimes, that doesn't happen.

(>'-')> I got :3: s, 2 FCs, and an Box 360, because that's how awesome I am. YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? :3 <('-'<)

59 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 31/3/2012, 02:05

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
4 years on Piano, 3 on Trumpet.

60 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 31/3/2012, 02:08

Ninja

Level 2
I had a cat that ran away when I was little and I used to think that he exploded after he ran away.

(>'-')> I got :3: s, 2 FCs, and an Box 360, because that's how awesome I am. YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? :3 <('-'<)

61 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 31/3/2012, 02:23

X-145

Level 3
I sang in chorus for my 4th grade year and I hated it.

-Me
-Me
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
-One of my co-workers

62 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 31/3/2012, 02:59

Ninja

Level 2
In my 4th grade musical (I still have one of the programs, it was called SchoolDaze) I wanted to be in the lunch scene, but instead I got one of the lead rolls..

In the detention scene...

Last edited by Ninja on 31/3/2012, 03:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing Reasons. :3)

63 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 31/3/2012, 07:29

[NL] Gameday

Level 3
In elementary we were doing a play in Black History Month. They wanted me to be the lead MLK i was way to shy to have a lead back then. Still to this day i wonder if i broke out of my shyness how/where would i be now.

If its FLASH'N Then We CLASH'N... To All My Foes "PRESS THE START BUTTON"
The Game Is Back In Town !
Stay Gaming My Friends... King

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

Wii Code 1486 6201 6427 5739
SmashBrosBrawl 4639 9713 0592
Tats Vs Cap - 1333 9121 0737
Monster Hunter Tri 3 - mystic
Goldeneye - 3353 9872 7228 (NL)
Mario Kart - 2149 0995 8262
Excitebike Wiiware - 2064 9806 5831
TV Show King 2 Wiiware - 3482 3446 6916
Uno Wiiware - 2064 9430 9919
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

64 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 1/4/2012, 04:05

X-145

Level 3
Last year...now this is kind of weird...I had a huge...and I mean HUGE...crush on this girl, whom I became extremely close with, and she knew it. About a year later...um...she figures out she's a lezbian...my luck huh? Well we are still very close nontheless!

-Me
-Me
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
-One of my co-workers

65 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 2/4/2012, 15:34

Soundwav

Level 3
lol.... thats really missed up

66 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 2/4/2012, 16:20

X-145

Level 3
Don't feel bad...we're still very good friends, It was just a weird turn of events. lol

-Me
-Me
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
-One of my co-workers

67 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 3/4/2012, 02:13

Soundwav

Level 3
I have this weird natural "high" all the time,and that might be why i say some weird and random stuff...I had a friend who was a ex-stoner and he said that if i were to take drugs my head would explode cuz i already sound high enough xD....lol now that i think about it ...every time i take a picture,i always look baked :p

68 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 3/4/2012, 02:28

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
lol @Soundwav. I have been accused of just about the same as you. Also, when I was 17 & 18 people used to say to me "you look like your 21 or 22." Now that I'm 27, people still say the same thing. I guess I've been 21/22 y.o. ever since I turned 17, which has been about 10 years now. :O
:P

69 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 3/4/2012, 02:43

X-145

Level 3
I love creating my own future histories. I actually created my own page in Future History Wikia. It's called "The Days of Global Darkness." Here's the link:
http://futurehist.wikia.com/wiki/The_Days_of_Global_Darkness
I'm not done yet, but I am working on it daily. I have it all figured out, it just takes a long time to type it. Laughing

-Me
-Me
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
-One of my co-workers

70 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 3/4/2012, 13:36

Soundwav

Level 3
my whole family has this problem looking younger than what they r.......i get confused like only 4 years younger......but it gets worst when your older. like up to 10 years :S

71 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 3/4/2012, 20:08

X-145

Level 3
YEAY! Happy 200th post!

-Me
-Me
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
-One of my co-workers

72 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 4/4/2012, 01:57

RoryLee

Level 5
My co-worker and I got to build a fence for that show Extreme Home Makeover, it was a really cool experience. We ended up almost working a 24 hour day. We started are usual time which is 6:30 am, and ended up working until 4 in the morning the next day. They never showed us on TV but it was really cool to see everyone build this house in a matter of days.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

73 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 4/4/2012, 02:49

xMxTnkx

Level 1
X-145 wrote:I love creating my own future histories. I actually created my own page in Future History Wikia. It's called "The Days of Global Darkness." Here's the link:
I'm not done yet, but I am working on it daily. I have it all figured out, it just takes a long time to type it. Laughing

there are quite a bit of spelling mistakes in there, just a heads up. Nonetheless, still very cool. :)

I drive the moab avenger. Ninja Defuse Rampage.:rant2:

74 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 4/4/2012, 19:58

X-145

Level 3
xMxTnkx wrote:
X-145 wrote:I love creating my own future histories. I actually created my own page in Future History Wikia. It's called "The Days of Global Darkness." Here's the link:

there are quite a bit of spelling mistakes in there, just a heads up. Nonetheless, still very cool. :)
Yeah I know. I try to correct as many as I can whenever I go to expand on it. There are still a lot more. lol

-Me
-Me
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
-One of my co-workers

75 Re: Random Facts About Yourself on 19/4/2012, 16:39

Soundwav

Level 3
I rather go blind, then to go deaf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum