Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » 3DS eShop » Dillon's Rolling Western

Dillon's Rolling Western

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dillon's Rolling Western on 23/2/2012, 00:09

Demonic

Level 5
So this has been out for a while now, anyone taken the plunge?

I have and it's worth a download, is it worth the asking price? Probably not...

Controls are nice, everything is controlled via the stylus and circle pad. The stylus is used to roll and attack, the circle pad is used to direct where you roll.

The graphics are very nice, but aren't exactly state of the art with some dirty textures here and there, but the 3D depth is impressive for a 3DSWare title.

Combat is rather strange, when you touch an enemy on the map you enter into a field with enemies for you to defeat and collect ore. There is a set number of enemies you must defeat and you must protect the town while defending two paths, at least to begin with.

However, enemies can move forward while your in battle, so its best to rush through it and move on to the next one.

You can build and upgrade towers to help defend the town and upgrade the towns defences.

Overall, it's a nice game with plenty to do. But the asking price... a little too steep for this game.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

2 Re: Dillon's Rolling Western on 23/2/2012, 00:40

RoryLee

Level 5
It sounds nice enough from what you posted. I think I might pick it up this weekend. Thanks for the input, and from what it looks like, it looks as the asking price is the only downside to the game.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

3 Re: Dillon's Rolling Western on 23/2/2012, 00:58

Demonic

Level 5
Yeah, that's the only downside I can really find with this game. It works wonderfully, nice controls, nice graphics,, nice game. However it's not the best story in the world...

The price is a bit of a kick and can feel like a leap of faith, but it's a very good game none-the-less.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum