Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » Resident Evil: Revelations

Resident Evil: Revelations

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

126 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 29/10/2012, 23:08

SunDown

Level 5
No, why would it seem as though?

127 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 29/10/2012, 23:21

Demonic

Level 5
Just sounded like sarcasm...

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

128 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 29/10/2012, 23:54

RoryLee

Level 5
This game is definitely in my top 5 for 3DS games. I think I may have played through the single player game at least 3 times. I also got pretty far in the multiplayer, but I never did end up finishing it because of idiots that use overpowered weapons can really ruin the fun.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

129 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 30/10/2012, 00:07

Demonic

Level 5
I only have Lvl. 1 weapons so I'll probably be junk at online, but it would be nice to join up with you online at some point.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

130 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 30/10/2012, 02:29

SunDown

Level 5
Chris720 wrote:I only have Lvl. 1 weapons so I'll probably be junk at online, but it would be nice to join up with you online at some point.

Well, you can't level up your weapon's, if you don't play the game Chris. I mean, you gotta begin somewhere, right? I'm fairly sure Rory wouldn't mind playing online with you.

131 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 30/10/2012, 11:31

Demonic

Level 5
You don't even level up your weapons... you just unlock new higher leveled weapons, that kinda sucks. I wanted to make my current MP5 a Level 50.

Seems there's only 12 Episodes... how disappointing, but to be honest, it's pure quality all the way through anyway. I've definitely had my scares and awkward moments... especially when Rachel gets in the way a couple times, that was some hair raising stuff! The swimming moments though, urgh... please, those are just nasty!

132 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 1/11/2012, 13:10

RoryLee

Level 5
If you already beat the game you should try out Hell Mode. That one will really get you raging!

How late do you stay up on Friday? We could play some co-op this Friday, or sometime early on the weekend.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

133 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 1/11/2012, 14:08

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
I played this last night and got to that voice goes: "I FOUND youu..." (Out of nowhere) Creepy much? I Died before finishing the battle in with all those monsters and her.

...........SPOILER...................

Hopefully, I can start at the point where you see her thrown as a human.

.......End of SPOILER..........

Sooo..... is there only three of us who have this here?

Aka: LTGamer

134 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 1/11/2012, 14:08

Demonic

Level 5
Mums working all of this weekend so I could stay up for quite a while on Friday night, we could always get more of us together and have a bash up with a few games, Resi, Kid Icarus, MK7 etc. could be one hell of a weekend.

NOSOUP4U wrote:I played this last night and got to that voice goes: "I FOUND youu..." (Out of nowhere)

That creep the shit out of me, I was strafing through every dam hallway and look through every toilet cubicle... and then right at the end I see her and then I read that note... what a nasty way to go, knowing your turning from human to zombie in front of your very eyes.

But when out of nowhere she says in a creepy laugh, "I FOUND yooouuu..." that sent shivers down my spine thinking she was behind me, this game can give you the heeby jeebies.

135 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 2/11/2012, 15:27

Demonic

Level 5
Finally killed that little bastard, Jack Norman, he took ages to kill! Ah well, story completed and all Raid Mode levels unlocked in under a week, I'd say that's an accomplishment.

136 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 2/11/2012, 16:10

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
I've still only got the first rage modes open. I wonder if I can play the ones YOU unlocked, if you set it up?

137 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 2/11/2012, 16:23

Demonic

Level 5
Maybe, but I'm not sure, that's why I unlocked the Raid Modes quite quickly so that I could play them with Rory and you without worrying if I can play on the levels you've unlocked or not. But it seems your quite slow at finishing the campaign lol, it's actually pretty short in my opinion with some scary moments here and there but they die down near the end and it becomes more of a: avoid this, shoot that, boss fight.

138 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 2/11/2012, 20:32

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Well I don't play this straight through. Haven't really played it that much.

139 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 2/11/2012, 20:49

Demonic

Level 5
@Soup You'll have to get around to it, the only ones I hated were the ones where you have to swim or there's water. The controls are pretty horrendous and you can't do anything until Chris gives you some Pulse Grenades, so you are literally mashing the B button to swim and Y button to knock the enemies away. And when you have to wade through water, you can't attack any of the enemies until they bob up out of the water. Urgh...

But the whole game truly is 100% quality from beginning to end, along with Raid Mode this game is easily the best game available for the 3DS.

Anyway, moving from the praise... when does everyone want to play? I'm pretty much ready whenever so just give me a buzz on Skype or something on here.

140 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 2/11/2012, 21:06

RoryLee

Level 5
I'll be ready in a few hours.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

141 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 3/11/2012, 11:12

Demonic

Level 5
Good games last night Rory, this games a blast playing online! So much fun playing with a friend and killing some zombies... and creepy Rachel. I've bought a few stronger weapons and increased how much ammo I can hold, so hopefully I should be able to take out most of the monsters in that big ass ship level.

142 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 3/11/2012, 12:42

RoryLee

Level 5
That was fun! I was suprised at how hard that actualy level was. I'll keep some better weapons on me this time, that way we wont get ambushed again.

I'm up for some games this morning if you want to play? If you do, just give me a few minutes to feed the dogs and take them out.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

143 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 3/11/2012, 12:44

Demonic

Level 5
Yep sure thing, ready whenever you are. By the way, do you want to use Skype again? Yes, I'm turning into a Skype lover, sue me. >_>

144 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 3/11/2012, 12:47

RoryLee

Level 5
Maybe after awhile. I just need to wake up a little more.

And it does help to chat with someone on this game. You never know when some chainsaw beast is gonna come up behind.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

145 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 3/11/2012, 12:51

Demonic

Level 5
As long as I don't see Rachel or that chainsaw guy, those two are creepy and annoying.

146 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 3/11/2012, 18:54

Demonic

Level 5
Thanks for helping me with the Chasm stages, Rory, finally got the Trench ones open. If we meet up later we can always do the levels you need to get done, I don't mind helping you out after the amount of help you've already given to me, thanks for that by the way, really grateful!

I'm going to start out on the first few Trench stages so I can at least get them out of the way and move on to some of the harder ones, really need some stronger weapons and stuff lol.

147 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 3/11/2012, 19:26

RoryLee

Level 5
I'm not sure if I will be able to play tonight, but that would be great if you caught up to me so we could work on some of the Abyss levels. I'll reply back here later if I am able to play a few round with you.

Right now we got to go do some shopping.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

148 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 3/11/2012, 19:32

Demonic

Level 5
We can always play tomorrow or something if you can't join up tonight, however I probably won't be able to use Skype tomorrow though. :/ But have fun with your shopping at least!

EDIT: Good gravy, the enemies on Trench can freakin' move! I got surrounded at least a couple times by zombies trying to eat me, at least I never saw one of those Skagdeads (chainsaw dude), I think I'll do those when Rory's playing with me lol.

149 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 4/11/2012, 19:45

Demonic

Level 5
I tried out Hell mode... and it lives up to its name, I'm definitely not playing that. I died... so... many... times... D:

150 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 4/11/2012, 20:47

RoryLee

Level 5
You're not even gonna attempt to try and beat it? If you complete it, you get a Rocket Launcher with unlimited ammo.

I also don't have to go out of town today because of bad weather. If you want to play a few rounds of RE just send me a message.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum