Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » Resident Evil: Revelations

Resident Evil: Revelations

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

151 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 4/11/2012, 21:06

Demonic

Level 5
That's only usable on the campaign though right? Besides, if it's anything like Mercs unlimited rocket launcher you don't get any points for it. :/

And yeah I wouldn't mind playing some rounds, when do you want to play?

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

152 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 4/11/2012, 21:09

RoryLee

Level 5
Right now works.

It is only useable in the Campaign mode. But its a nice challenge to go for.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

153 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 4/11/2012, 21:13

Demonic

Level 5
Ha, that's fine by me then. I'll see if I can use Skype later, but probably not now.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

154 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 4/11/2012, 21:15

RoryLee

Level 5
That's alright if we dont. Jenny is taking a nap right now, so I really dont want to disturb her. I'm gonna make a cup of coffee real quick and then join up with ya.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

155 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 4/11/2012, 21:19

Demonic

Level 5
I have the same problem lol, mums sleeping and I don't want to wake her up. By the way, I only have 5-20 to do on the Trench stages, the enemies on the previous 4 stages just ate my ammo. o_o

156 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 4/11/2012, 21:21

RoryLee

Level 5
Damn women ruining our game time!!

I guess that means I'll have to protect you, huh? Lol

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

157 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 5/11/2012, 00:05

RoryLee

Level 5
Good games, Chris! If I dont have to leave town tomorrow, we should get together and play some games. If I do leave, we will have to finish it up on Friday or the weekend. And make sure not to play those ABYSS levels without me!!

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

158 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 5/11/2012, 00:51

Demonic

Level 5
Good games sir! Can't wait for our next meet up, that was a lot of fun and got a few good weapons out of it, cheers! I only have 6 or 7 more stages to clear and then it's the Abyss stages.

I'll probably do the rest when we meet up again, it's more fun playing with someone else, especially when you have uber strong weapons. :P

159 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 5/11/2012, 14:35

RoryLee

Level 5
Sweet! I don't have to go out of town this week. So if you want to play some missions, we can. I'm not sure how late you stay up during the week, but I'm sure I won't be available to play until around 6pm(around midnight for you).

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

160 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 5/11/2012, 15:03

Demonic

Level 5
I usually stay up until around 1 or 2 most nights... still looking for a job, so I have plenty of time to waste. :/

I'm going to see if I can get any further through these Trench missions. Right, so there's only about 5 or 6 stages to plough through now, so I'm hoping we can get those done tonight, depending on how long you can stay on for. :P

I've bought some better weapons and extra grenade holders so I should be set for the rest of the stages and then... the Abyss. Dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnnn...

161 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 5/11/2012, 20:40

Demonic

Level 5
Got through most of them now, so it's just Stage 20 to do and then the Abyss stages. Woot!

I was thinking of doing 20 on my own, but I'd rather be going in there with a Lvl 41 Rory behind ahead of me. :3

162 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 5/11/2012, 23:36

RoryLee

Level 5
Just got home, so if you still want to play a few games tonight I'm down for it. But I'll understand if you're too scared to play and just want to call it a night.

Edit:Gotta take the pugs out quick so it will be about 15 minutes if you do want to play.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

163 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 5/11/2012, 23:41

Demonic

Level 5
Scared? I ain't scared... what... what was that noise? D:

I'm down for playing, just say when, I got a bunch of stronger weapons now so I should be ready for killing zombies.

EDIT: One thing that does bug me about this game is there's no inclusion of Rachel in the game, especially after all her viewings in trailers and even the main character in the demo on Mercs... she's simply a boss and gets viewed every now and again, which I think is a shame really. :/

164 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 5/11/2012, 23:52

RoryLee

Level 5
I'm ready now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

165 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 5/11/2012, 23:56

Demonic

Level 5
Lol, how many exclamation marks do you need? I'm ready when you are, I'm all set up and my guns are full of bullets.

166 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/11/2012, 13:19

RoryLee

Level 5
Good games, Chris! The ABYSS levels are alot more challenging than I thought they would be. I'm just glad I got that Big Magnum as backup.

So when is the next time that you want to play?

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

167 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/11/2012, 13:27

Demonic

Level 5
Those Abyss levels are going to be a ton of fun, even though the monsters are just eating through my bullets most of the time. D: But those were very good games though, enjoyed every minute, especially when you couldn't kill that little reptile thing and I left you with that horde of monsters to kill... so funny! Lol.

I think Wednesday night should be all right for me, if not there's Thursday or Friday night that should also be convenient. But if not we can always wait until the weekend or something when hopefully we'll both have time to play and then we can join up with some other guys on Kid Icarus.

168 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/11/2012, 18:51

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
I need to play this online again too. Been playing KI Quite abit since we last played. Not this though. So got to get back to that again too.

Aka: LTGamer

169 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/11/2012, 21:18

SunDown

Level 5
I'll be purchasing a copy of this sometime next month. Would I be a lot better off, if I were to purchase a Circle Pad Pro? I'm also thinking about picking up some ear buds.

170 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/11/2012, 21:23

Demonic

Level 5
Are you sure you'll enjoy it? You don't really need the CPP, it works perfectly fine with the normal controls, but knowing you, you'll probably want that extra Circle Pad. :P

@Rory I think I can play for a little tonight, maybe for around 2 hours, as long as we start at around 12/6. I've also bought some stronger weapons so I should hopefully be a bit more help rather than a hindrance.

171 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/11/2012, 22:09

SunDown

Level 5
Hey! I'm not the only person in the world that really didn't like the control method in KI:U Chris.

172 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/11/2012, 22:14

Demonic

Level 5
Yes, but thing that I found hilarious was when you said you had a feeling you wouldn't like the stylus controls... seriously what the hell? Lol.

173 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/11/2012, 22:27

SunDown

Level 5
Well, that really was the inclination I had, when I played the game for my first time Chris.

174 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/11/2012, 23:04

RoryLee

Level 5
@Chris
I'll be ready to play in about 20 minutes.

@Sunny
This game is definitely worth a purchase. Even if it didn't have the online, you would still get alot of hours out of the campaign. And hopefully you order yourself a copy soon, that way you and Soup can play co-op together.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

175 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/11/2012, 23:10

Demonic

Level 5
@Rory Well... only if you have balls of steel to play through Hell Mode, I can't play without getting killed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum