Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » Resident Evil: Revelations

Resident Evil: Revelations

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

176 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/11/2012, 23:19

RoryLee

Level 5
Hell Mode is a bitch! But I did complete that bastard!

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

177 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 7/11/2012, 13:12

Demonic

Level 5
Good games again last night Rory, those ABYSS stages are getting a lot harder now. We still need to finish off that massive ass ship too, I think that'll take a while but now that we're both in the 40's I think it should be a little easier.

If you want to play again tonight just give me a bell and I'll see if I can join up.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

178 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 7/11/2012, 23:38

RoryLee

Level 5
Just got home. Are you still up for some games? Yeah, and sorry I didnt reply earlier, but the reception was bad where I was today so I really didnt get to play on my phone much.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

179 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 7/11/2012, 23:50

Demonic

Level 5
Yeah sure, that'll be fine, I just need to get a cuppa. When do you wanna start?

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

180 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 8/11/2012, 18:57

Demonic

Level 5
Good games Rory, I'm hoping I'll be able to play tonight I'll leave a message if I can or not but I should be able to. Did you want to revisit that stage we did last night to get an S rank or do you want to go back to it once we have better weapons?

181 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 8/11/2012, 20:47

RoryLee

Level 5
I should be able to play about the same time as usual. And if we do play, I would rather come back to that level at another time.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

182 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 8/11/2012, 20:52

Demonic

Level 5
Lol, it wasn't that bad! Sure there was a lot of Level 50's and we were running out of ammo towards the end and started to get surrounded because we couldn't kill them quick enough... yeah, good point, lets come back to that one at a later date.

183 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 8/11/2012, 20:58

RoryLee

Level 5
Not only that, but that level was huge! It was crazy though, just blasting away without a care, that is until the end when herbs and ammo were scarce. I was so close to death on that level that it had my damn heart racing.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

184 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 8/11/2012, 21:03

Demonic

Level 5
Strange, I still had 7 herbs and plenty of pistol ammo... maybe I was leaving you to fend off the monsters too much lol. I still need to get to work on leveling up though and thankfully there's two Rory's in Stages 19 and 20 where I can two level 50 weapons, woot! <3

By the way, were those Level 50's quite easy to kill or was that just me? They seemed to die quite quickly which I found a bit strange, except for the "advanced" monsters with extra defence and power. The fast ones and normal ones were really easy to kill though.

P.S. I think once we've finished the entire game, including the massive ship at the end, we should go through Abyss with just a Level 20 pistol. ;D

Last edited by Chris720 on 8/11/2012, 21:07; edited 2 times in total

185 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 8/11/2012, 21:05

SunDown

Level 5
I'm so getting this game and a Circle Pad Pro for sure. Do the 3DS ear buds from HORI do a good enough job?

186 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 8/11/2012, 21:08

RoryLee

Level 5
Im sure you running away and leaving me in a room with monsters was the reason all my herbs got used.

@Sunny
Any earplugs should do. Most if the time I just play without them.

PS: The monsters with the shield, please shoot them in the legs. I'm tired of getting shocked by them bastards!

Last edited by .:RoryLee:. on 8/11/2012, 21:11; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

187 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 8/11/2012, 21:10

Demonic

Level 5
Eww, buy some decent earphones at least... I got mine from Sony (yeah... I know...) which do a pretty good job and they sound wonderful! They only cost me around £8.99 so they were pretty cheap but top-notch quality!

The CPP isn't really needed to enjoy this game so you could buy Revelations and save yourself some bucks.

@Rory Meh... it was your fault for running in there. But yeah, I'll stick behind you and kill from the sidelines.

188 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 8/11/2012, 23:55

RoryLee

Level 5
Just got home now. Gotta feed the dogs and take them out, and after that I'll be ready. You still up for playing a few?

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

189 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 9/11/2012, 15:09

Demonic

Level 5
Just finished off the Chasm and Trench stages so that I've now got an S Rank on all of them and I now have a blue name like Rory's... and that's all you get for getting an S Rank on all the stages, big whoop.

By the way, if we do that ship tonight, the one where we both got an A Rank, lets just rush towards the main goal rather than worrying about the rest of the ship that way we should hopefully have a secure S Rank under our belts for that one.

I'm still undecided as to what we should after we've completed all the stages, I'm just thinking of revisiting them all but only using a pistol and see how we go, that might be quite intense on the Abyss stages. :P

190 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 9/11/2012, 15:33

RoryLee

Level 5
I just need to finish that one level on CHASM, and that other one on ABYSS that we got an A rank on.

And I thought the rank you get depends on a few things. Like killing all monsters, finishing at a good time, and your accuracy.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

191 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 9/11/2012, 17:23

Demonic

Level 5
I think it's as long as you get a good time, accuracy and kill a minimum amount of monsters. I rushed through most of the monsters to get to the end, so probably skipping half of them and I still got an S Rank.

192 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 9/11/2012, 17:57

RoryLee

Level 5
You get an S rank for being chicken shit?!

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

193 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 9/11/2012, 21:09

Demonic

Level 5
Yeah, pretty much lol. Stupid eh?

I just need to grind to Lvl 50 now, which I'm hoping shouldn't take too long, we just have to do the Abyss levels since they give the most XP, obviously. Just need to finish off that stage with an S Rank and then do whatever lol.

194 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 9/11/2012, 23:17

RoryLee

Level 5
Are you game tonight?

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

195 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 9/11/2012, 23:18

Demonic

Level 5
Yup, just say when

196 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 9/11/2012, 23:20

RoryLee

Level 5
Probably in about 40 minutes. Still gotta take the dogs out, get cleaned up, and then make myself a drink.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

197 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 9/11/2012, 23:31

Demonic

Level 5
That will be absolutely perfect.

198 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 12/11/2012, 00:18

SunDown

Level 5
What's different about the online multiplayer in Mercenaries?

199 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 12/11/2012, 05:31

RoryLee

Level 5
Mercenaries is more about surviving a horde of zombies and lasting as long as you can without dying. RE:R is more of a co-op mission where you want to complete it with the best time and accuracy as possible. They are both fun since you can team up with a partner, but RE:R wins this one because it has a great campaign while Mercenaries is just strictly multiplayer.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

200 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 12/11/2012, 20:01

SunDown

Level 5
Alright, I'll probably purchase a copy of both games. Isn't there supposed to be another exclusive Resident Evil title undergoing development for the 3DS? Anyways, I'll order Revelations from Amazon. I'll be forced to order the Circle Pad Pro from GameStop, because sellers are trying to charge outrageous prices for them on Amazon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum