Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » Resident Evil: Revelations

Resident Evil: Revelations

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

51 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 29/9/2012, 14:05

RoryLee

Level 5
I'll start up my game now. We can use the chat, or we can chat on the forum. You pick.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

52 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 29/9/2012, 14:09

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
How do you play online? I have some raid modes open, but see no online. (or is it in the raid mode?)

Aka: LTGamer

53 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 29/9/2012, 14:11

RoryLee

Level 5
Its in Raid Mode.

Click Raid Mode
Then Online Play
Then Recruit so I can join your game. And it might give you the option to play worldwide or Friend, so click friend and wait for me.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

54 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 29/9/2012, 14:15

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Dangit! I don't have raid mode yet. I was reading where it was saying that I had to beat Raid mode 1-7.

55 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 29/9/2012, 14:18

RoryLee

Level 5
How far have you gotten in the single player story? I think you might have to pass Level 7 in order to get raid mode.

Raid mode stages
Successfully complete the indicated task in Campaign mode to unlock the corresponding stages in Raid mode:
Stages 1 through 7: Successfully complete Episodes 1 through 3.

Stages 8 through 12: Successfully complete Episodes 4 through 6.

Stages 13 through 17: Successfully complete Episodes 7 through 9.

Stages 18 through 20: Successfully complete Episodes 10 through 12.

Bonus Stage 21: Successfully complete the game.

Last edited by .:RoryLee:. on 29/9/2012, 14:21; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

56 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 29/9/2012, 14:21

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
I just found Chris in a room and am starting search for key. Dang. Sorry about this. I'm gonna see if I can get through some and open it.

57 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 29/9/2012, 14:23

RoryLee

Level 5
No biggie. I was keeping busy playing Denpa Men. I don't think you are very far at all. Lol

Try to unlock a few stages and maybe we can play later today of tomorrow.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

58 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 29/9/2012, 14:48

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Yea ok. No problem. Hopefully it wont take too long.

59 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 29/9/2012, 17:02

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
I'll be over Wendy's mom's house, so unless I figure out the password or use another persons unlocked connection, I'll have to try sometime tomorrow. I'll have to see.
I'll work on opening that mode thoigh.

60 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 30/9/2012, 00:29

RoryLee

Level 5
We can always play next weekend to. It would work great if we could play early in the mornings like we were going to today. Friday nights would also work, but I do like to watch my wrestling so I don't think you would want to play late.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

61 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 30/9/2012, 02:08

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Well... I didn't feel like it last night. Btw... I just barely looked under the router here. I wish I had done that earlier, as I could have been online earlier.

I'll have to see how far I get on this game. I only played through that one level today so far though. If I do get that opened then maybe we can do this tomorrow. If not, I guess it might be next weekend.

62 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 30/9/2012, 13:12

RoryLee

Level 5
If you got some levels unlocked this morning, I'm ready to tear some shit up! If not, next weekend will work out to.

What do you think of the game? After I booted the game up yesterday, I kinda had the urge to play through again.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

63 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 30/9/2012, 15:39

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Ilike it. I like using the 3ds stand with it for steadiness.

Unfortunatly, I'm on the boat, right after we get our weapons. Still in process of beating it, but I'm charging it right now. You should hear me swear at those monsters (especially when those dogs ambushed me and when I was wandering around without my weapons and gear).

64 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 1/10/2012, 01:10

RoryLee

Level 5
Have you tried the Gyroscope? I hear it works great for controlling your character. I never had to since I had the CCP, but now I'm gonna start using it once we play online.

And I never did complete the online, so I'm hoping we can set up these playdates and complete them together.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

65 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 1/10/2012, 03:30

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Yeah. We'll get em set up. Gonna make it my goal to get that online unlocked. BTW... I was on the dang boat, found my weapons, barely scanned enoughto heal the her back up. Then I put it away to go to Wendy's bowling, we stopped at Micky Ds first and I tried to use Nintendozone to get online and ended up losing all that progress that I had made. What a waste of time.

Oh. I had used the gyroscope the first time, but not since, because I thought I'd stay in the sweetspot easier doing it the regular way. I might try it again sometime. I'm finding that the 3ds stand works well at keeping me in the zone better. Than just holding it.

66 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 1/10/2012, 15:58

RoryLee

Level 5
That sucks. At least you should be able to breeze through that part now. And for the gyroscope controls, you dont really need them unless you're playing "Hell Mode". That's when you're gonna want to do alot of strafing and moving around. Other than that the game works fine without it.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

67 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 3/10/2012, 14:32

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
I'm gonna bring this to the dinner and work on it today. At least get back through that level. Worknon it tomorrow too, if I haven't Raid mode open by then.

68 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 5/10/2012, 18:21

RoryLee

Level 5
@Chicken Noodle
Did you unlock Raid Mode? If so, just tell me if you want to play tonight, or sometime this weekend.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

69 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 5/10/2012, 18:33

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Actually up to my elbows in monsters, as I've trying to beat that 2 headed monster. Died twice fighting him. I'll figure it out though.
Should had rage opened after that.

70 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/10/2012, 00:20

RoryLee

Level 5
@Wild Rice
When do you think you'll have the mode unlocked? I'll probably play La Mulan, or Red Steel 2 if you are not ready for the online yet.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

71 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/10/2012, 01:35

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Almost 6 when I got back here and I walked to the store (Having festival in middle of town where I'd drive) Anyways I didn't get back too long ago. So I'm going try to beat that boss again and hopefully I'll have it unlocked I'm right near him anyway. It might not take too long unless I still haven't figured the right way to beat him. (I have an Idea and I upgraded my guns as well). Anyways going to do it right now. Could have gotten to it earlier but I was low on power at someone elses house and didn't leave as early as I'd liked to. sorry.

72 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/10/2012, 02:13

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Just beat that boss monster, I think and I was hurtin so I went away to a room. I went to the window, thinking of shooting the rest. Then one of those Douchebag monsters fired at me and killed me. Jerk.
So I guess, it'll take less than a half an hour for me to do this. I should be able to do it this time.

73 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/10/2012, 03:06

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Alright. I unlocked Rage mode. I have to go down town and see what happened to Wendy, as she's not back yet.

74 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/10/2012, 12:55

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Hey Rory. You planning on playing Raid mode today? I definatly opened it (unlike last week :P ).

Last edited by NOSOUP4U on 6/10/2012, 13:15; edited 1 time in total

75 Re: Resident Evil: Revelations on 6/10/2012, 13:09

RoryLee

Level 5
If you want to play this morning we can.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum