Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » What is your greates gaming achievement?

What is your greates gaming achievement?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RoryLee

Level 5
I would have to say that I was pretty proud when I went for 29 kills, 5 hero kills without dying in Goldeneye. It was really spectacular because I was the hero the whole time, and I pretty much held my ground...that is until a noob-toober got lucky Mad

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

Soundwav

Level 3
I think before I joined NL.....I got a 31-0 and 4 hero round on GE.....the impressive part is i was level 29...and every else was 40s

I might be a Cyborg, but you must forgive me because I am still Human.

Demonic

Level 5
Reaching 56 after a year of owning GoldenEye.
Got a 3 kill collateral on Modern Warfare Reflex.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

X-145

Level 3
The Greatest goldeneye achievement I got was 23-1, 20 consecutive kills, then someone killed me...

But my greatest ever was on black ops. I was struck down by an enemy player in to Second Chance, so I kill him, but no teammate was around to revive me. All of the sudden I see a flash grenade coming at me so I am thinking "Son of a b!tch! They're noobing again!" But I'm only blinded! so then I proceed to shoot my CZ75 like mad and I get a head shot! Then I kill another guy who heard the gun shots! Then I was revived and dove into a hanger just bearly missing an airstrike! Finally My luck ended when someone finally killed me, not before I got an 8 Kill streak reward! God strike me down if I'm lying!

X-145 Fights with loyalty to [G4L] and himself!

"A man doesn't hate another man, but the ideas that the opposing man supports."
-Me
"The intelligence of your own must make up for the stupidity of others."
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
"God Forbid I should live an Emperor without an Empire."
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

RoryLee

Level 5
On the original Goldeneye when I beat the Facility level on the hardest mode in a certain amount of time, and I got the invisibility cheat from it. I believe you had to run through the level in just 2 minutes on the hardest level. And it made it a lot worse because in that level you had to find a keycard from one of the scientist, and he was out at different spots each time you played, Evil or Very Mad . I went through a lot of rage fits but I finally managed to get it by only a few seconds.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

Soundwav

Level 3
LOl I beat MW3 Campaign mode in one day when it first bought it. But thats not much to brag about :P

I might be a Cyborg, but you must forgive me because I am still Human.

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
Probably one of my 14-17 streak runs I would go on from time to time as General Ourumov in Archives. With his AK-47 going up against all kinds of guns and booby-traps. Not to mention every gun imaginable spraying and Bond/proxies, ect. Had some good Industrial ones with him too. Never could use him too well in Facility or Outpost. Aside from that, reaching level 56 was probably my number 1 achievement.

Finally beating Mario 64 was also a big achievement(my college roommate had a few pointers that really helped me)

Also...Galaxy 2 (aside from that final star...:/)

@Rory, I remember some of those cheat mode runs in GE 64. Wasn't it sometimes better to actually get shot in the back because it would kind of push you forward when you needed to make up time? I think that was the only way to get through Military Archives so you could get the invisibility mode cheat. 1:20 on OOAgent while still having to find Natalia and talk to Dimitri Mishkin.

RoryLee

Level 5
I'm sure that it helped. All I remember is running through and trying not to get shot too much. I had everything unlocked in that game except for the cheat to get the Dual FC-P90s, which you had to run through the Cave level on hard and try to beat it within 12 minutes. Not too shabby, because a lot if those were hard as hell to unlock.

@Lun
I forgot what the final star is in SMG2, is that the level with the hammer Bros. Or the level with the flipping platforms?

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
@Rory, the hammer bros. perfect run star. Only one paper thin bar of health for the whole stage. Takes 7-8 min. (playing a little better than ok) to make it to that last part with the bros. where it then turns into about a 98% chance you die. I wasn't all too lucky because it ended up I tried it probably 60-70 times before I quit playing alltogether. Kept dying weirdly when I thought that for sure I had it beat sometimes. Can't do it.

Jack

Level 2
Level 56 on Goldeneye probably.
And getting a 33 streak on Docks. ;)
Or when I got my first legit level 100 Golem on Pokemon Gold :P

Jackykins...

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

SlyBlazeHD

Level 2
Prob On Black Ops When I threw an across the map tomahawk in Search And Destroy On the Map Summit And i can prove it by uploading the vid i have in my fileshare

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
RoryLee wrote:On the original Goldeneye when I beat the Facility level on the hardest mode in a certain amount of time, and I got the invisibility cheat from it. I believe you had to run through the level in just 2 minutes on the hardest level. And it made it a lot worse because in that level you had to find a keycard from one of the scientist, and he was out at different spots each time you played, Evil or Very Mad . I went through a lot of rage fits but I finally managed to get it by only a few seconds.

I remember that one, that was the most awfull time run ever!!!

I lick my gun when i'm done, cause i know that revenge is sweet(So sweet)
This is a gang, gamers thang, tell me what you need?

You know i'm down, i'm down for life.
Load and reload it, let's go, gamer for life.
Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

X-145

Level 3
I once threw a Nova Gas across the map in Nuketow at the beginning and it hit someone and my screen read "HEADSHOT." I was laughing my ass off!

Last year, out of boredom, I played and beat all three of the current Sly Cooper games within one week. I beat the first one 100% (I've played through that one soooo much) and the others I played through to the end. I love that series and beaten each game multiple times.

-Me
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

RoryLee

Level 5
[G4L] P.K. wrote:@Rory, the hammer bros. perfect run star. Only one paper thin bar of health for the whole stage. Takes 7-8 min. (playing a little better than ok) to make it to that last part with the bros. where it then turns into about a 98% chance you die. I wasn't all too lucky because it ended up I tried it probably 60-70 times before I quit playing alltogether. Kept dying weirdly when I thought that for sure I had it beat sometimes. Can't do it.

I'll have to add this ^^ to my greatest gaming achievements. I remember struggling alot with this level, but after a lot of tries I finally beat it.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
RoryLee wrote:
[G4L] P.K. wrote:@Rory, the hammer bros. perfect run star. Only one paper thin bar of health for the whole stage. Takes 7-8 min. (playing a little better than ok) to make it to that last part with the bros. where it then turns into about a 98% chance you die. I wasn't all too lucky because it ended up I tried it probably 60-70 times before I quit playing alltogether. Kept dying weirdly when I thought that for sure I had it beat sometimes. Can't do it.

I'll have to add this ^^ to my greatest gaming achievements. I remember struggling alot with this level, but after a lot of tries I finally beat it.

Never had any problems with that one :O
The harderst for me on SMG2 is probarbly the levels on that stupid ball....got no patience to be carefull :P

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

RoryLee

Level 5
When I got a 5 domination kill on Mr.187. :P

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
RoryLee wrote:When I got a 5 domination kill on Mr.187. :P

Hey that's just mean!!!
Its a good thing you dont play GE that much anymore bully :P

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

X-145

Level 3
My favorite Memory/acompishment of all time was last year, I went over to my friend Brandon's House and we were both on the same boss, Dholemagus V2, which you play immediatly after his first form with no health or MP reboost, on Dragon Quest 8. He had been trying for weeks to beat it, but I beat Dholemagus V1 for my fifth time trying, but then V2 on my first try! We frigin' screamed and cheered because someone had actually beaten him. I held this over him for months, But we were both so excited. I will never forget that.

-Me
-Me
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
-One of my co-workers

RoryLee

Level 5
Beating Contra without using the Konami code. For those of you who dont know what the code is, its a code that gives you 30 lives.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

X-145

Level 3
When I played through all one hundred fights on Super Paper Mario. It took a while, but I beat all one hundred and got some sweet in-game collectable cards!

-Me
-Me
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
-One of my co-workers

Demonic

Level 5
Defeating Doc Ock the first time on Spider-Man 2... if you haven't played that battle before, get your Gamecube or whatever and get to that final battle. Doc Ock is a bitch!

You can sail through the whole game... but that final battle becomes absolute hell!

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

X-145

Level 3
Occasionally, i just run through New Super Mario Bros. in under 10 levels through a whole lot of cannons.

-Me
-Me
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
-One of my co-workers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum