Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » I HAS A QUESTION!

I HAS A QUESTION!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I HAS A QUESTION! on 17/3/2012, 14:09

Ninja

Level 2
I've noticed that my post count has been decreasing randomly for some reason, this has happened a number of times. Why is this happening? Also, the chatbox locks up on me a lot.

(>'-')> I got :3: s, 2 FCs, and an Box 360, because that's how awesome I am. YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? :3 <('-'<)

2 Re: I HAS A QUESTION! on 17/3/2012, 16:10

Demonic

Level 5
Post count - That's probably due to the auto-pruning. It's deleting some old topics that haven't been used in about a month or so. It's only working in one or two forum categories though.

Chatbox - I'm not sure why it's doing that, I get it too at times. I'm going to have a look to see what's going on with it.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

3 Re: I HAS A QUESTION! on 18/3/2012, 03:40

Ninja

Level 2
Alright, thanks Demon! :3

(>'-')> I got :3: s, 2 FCs, and an Box 360, because that's how awesome I am. YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? :3 <('-'<)

4 Re: I HAS A QUESTION! on 19/3/2012, 06:58

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
Hey, i cant get the chat box in the lower right hand corner to open...

I'm a try hard and I know it!

5 Re: I HAS A QUESTION! on 19/3/2012, 17:10

Demonic

Level 5
Works fine for me...

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum