Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » I REALY NEAD TO WORK ON OM ANGER ISSUES

I REALY NEAD TO WORK ON OM ANGER ISSUES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
I WAS JUST PLAYIN MW3 WHEN THE DAMN THING GLITCHES! NEXT THING I KNOW I'VE BROKEN MY REMOTE IN HALF! I GUESS I HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK OR SO TO GET THE MONEY TOGETHER!

I'm a try hard and I know it!

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
WHO KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET A NEW REMOTE FOR SUPER CHEAP?

P.S. I NEED IT FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoryLee

Level 5
I would check out Craigslist for some cheap controllers. If you can't fund anything on craigslist, go check out some prices at a used video game stores, or a pawn shop.

Take a break from that game if its making you that angry.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
MY MOM TELLS ME THE SAME DAMN THING, BUT WITHOUT A FULL CONTACT SPORT I GET ANGRY REALY EASY AND THEN I BECOME A BROWN HULK.

THANX FOR THE HELP THOUGH I WILL CHECK CRAIG'S LIST RIGHT NOW

Demonic

Level 5
Jesus... mind the caps lock dude...

If you're getting this worked up over MW3 just take a break. There's no point in playing when your angry dude...

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
i cant help it im very easily agitated so unless i get rid of the game im doomed

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
Demonic wrote:Jesus... mind the caps lock dude...

If you're getting this worked up over MW3 just take a break. There's no point in playing when your angry dude...
Says Demon....
Luv You Demon <3

I lick my gun when i'm done, cause i know that revenge is sweet(So sweet)
This is a gang, gamers thang, tell me what you need?

You know i'm down, i'm down for life.
Load and reload it, let's go, gamer for life.
Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

RoryLee

Level 5
Anger management tips from Demon??

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

SlyBlazeHD

Level 2
RoryLee wrote:Anger management tips from Demon??
Lol

Demonic

Level 5
Lol, fuck off!

GoldenEye got me really mad... but MW3 is a whole other level, I HAVE to take a break from that when I start getting annoyed.

However, I have got annoyed to the extent I was sweating and my eyes started itching like crazy. Took me ages to calm down... at that point I need to sit down and do nothing otherwise I will break something.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
sometimes i think the creators do it to us on perpose

Ninja

Level 2
I've noticed that talking and screaming with friends online tends to make me not rage so much. But, you gotta buy the mic and all that but still, it's well worth it.
AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS: TAKE A BREAK AND DO SOMETHING ELSE! ;3

(>'-')> I got :3: s, 2 FCs, and an Box 360, because that's how awesome I am. YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? :3 <('-'<)

X-145

Level 3
@Easy,
I'm the same exact way. Scream at an inanimate object with moving pictures on it, and at the glitches and lags. But I just turn of the Wii in the middle of the game if I'm getting too pissed, and before I know I'm about to break something! I just pick up my iPod or watch TV or just play a different game.

X-145 Fights with loyalty to [G4L] and himself!

"A man doesn't hate another man, but the ideas that the opposing man supports."
-Me
"The intelligence of your own must make up for the stupidity of others."
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
"God Forbid I should live an Emperor without an Empire."
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

danschemen

Level 2
I've broken
2 DSs
1 DSlite
3 PS3 controllers
3+ Gamecube Controllers
1 Gameboy Advanced
I think that's all I'm not sure, now days I try just to walk as soon as I get :rant2: other wise pieces of controllers will fly

My friend codes:
MW3: 0166-7632-6994
Mario Kart Wii: 4039-4192-6544
Monster Hunter Tri: PPJHCF
If you add me send me a message with your FC
https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

RoryLee

Level 5
danschemen wrote:I've broken
2 DSs
1 DSlite
3 PS3 controllers
3+ Gamecube Controllers
1 Gameboy Advanced
I think that's all I'm not sure, now days I try just to walk as soon as I get :rant2: other wise pieces of controllers will fly

Damn! I bet your parents raging.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
i broke my gameboy advance sp the day i got it
i also had a guitar that craped out on me so my uncle let me shoot it with his shotgun and we demolished it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best day EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danschemen

Level 2
RoryLee wrote:
2 DSs
1 DSlite
3 PS3 controllers
3+ Gamecube Controllers
1 Gameboy Advanced

Damn! I bet your parents raging.
Yeah they aren't happy about that but my whole family minus my mom and sister play video games, other wise I probably wouldn't even be allowed to touch a video game.

https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

X-145

Level 3
2 DSs
1 DSlite
3 PS3 controllers
3+ Gamecube Controllers
1 Gameboy Advanced
That's um...that's quite a graveyard of game meterial you must have amassed...

@Easy
If I could Excommunicate people, You would be on the top of my list because YOU DESTROYED A GUITAR!!!! WITH BULLETS!!!!!!!

X-145 Fights with loyalty to [G4L] and himself!

"A man doesn't hate another man, but the ideas that the opposing man supports."
-Me
"The intelligence of your own must make up for the stupidity of others."
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
"God Forbid I should live an Emperor without an Empire."
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
I come up with these unhealthy split second expectations. I'll be playing Madden and I'll be doing what should be an easy drill, but I'll be off my game and constantly failing at it. I'll be on the brink of raging and before the next drill, I'll just say in my head, "If I don't win the drill this time, I'm going to smash the Playstation controller on the steps outside". The way it goes, which is obviously it should have gone my way and I fail. Therefore in a controlled manner, I unplug my Ps2 remote, take it outside, and with about everything I can put on it, throw it against the steps outside...no more Ps2 remote.

@dan, I can't say I've broken as much as you have

No more rage for me anymore. I'm not proud of what I've done. I just try to play in peace if I can at all manage to.

Last edited by Lun on 19/3/2012, 01:40; edited 2 times in total

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
dude the guitar was a 50 dollar piece of shit, two weeks later i bought a 450 dollar hollow body ibanez, so who... fucking... cares?
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
oh yeah and the shotgun has buck-shot so you get even more bang for ur buck!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum