Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Sports, sports, and more sports!

Sports, sports, and more sports!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sports, sports, and more sports! on 19/3/2012, 01:59

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
Hey, i was just wondering what sporst all you guys like. i personaly think sports are an important part of a prosperous life and as my new friends i would like to know more about you guys (or girls). i play or have played over 20 diferent sports and was just wondering what sports you guys love, hate, or well... love to hate. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
oh and x-145 dont hate me okay? i like breaking stuff, its what i do!

I'm a try hard and I know it!

RoryLee

Level 5
I'm not a fan of watching sports, but I do love playing them. Since I'm in my 30s, about the only sports I play are tennis and golf. They are nothing competitive but more recreational and for exercise.

The sport that I hate would be Football...Sorry, Lun. I just find it to be really boring and slow paced.

The sport that I love to watch is Pride FC. That was back in the day when MMA was exciting. And I love watching Professional Wrestling. You can give me all the Shit you want for that, but a lot of the Pride FC stars were actually professional wrestlers...and the most exciting fighters that I have ever seen.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
how bout when u were inhigh school Rorylee?

RoryLee

Level 5
In high school I was in a bowling, tennis, soccer, Tae Kwon Do, and golf. I was good at all of them, but the ones I excelled at the most were soccer, TKD, and tennis.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

Demonic

Level 5
I only really like football. Other sports I'm either extremely crap at (to be honest, I'm not exactly all that good at football either...) or I just don't know what the hell I'm doing. I prefer sitting on my ass or working out...

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
im best at bowling but i need a break from it cuz it gets me worked up
i thing bowling is way more fustrating than football

danschemen

Level 2
Well I still like to play tennis and I really like ultimate frisbee. I really don't like watching any kind of sport really they're just boring to watch. The only reason I watched the super bowl was so I could see the commercials. ;) those are always great.

My friend codes:
MW3: 0166-7632-6994
Mario Kart Wii: 4039-4192-6544
Monster Hunter Tri: PPJHCF
If you add me send me a message with your FC
https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
this year the commercials were wimped out! Mad

Ninja

Level 2
The commercials sucked this year!

I like kick-ball, football, basketball, bowling, and hockey just to name a few. I also do Tae Kwon Do.

I can't stand playing soccer, I just completely suck at it.

I like to mostly watch football, hockey, and basketball.

:3

Last edited by Ninja on 20/3/2012, 00:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing Reasons :3)

(>'-')> I got :3: s, 2 FCs, and an Box 360, because that's how awesome I am. YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? :3 <('-'<)

RoryLee

Level 5
And in my 20's I've coached gymnastics, and was in Kung-Fu, and I've done some Judo.

Now I mostly just do outdoor activities like fishing, camping, biking, and running.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum