Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Thing In Life that make u RAGE

Thing In Life that make u RAGE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 23/3/2012, 16:39

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
RoryLee wrote:RoryLee tells Lun to take off his tinfoil hat.

Lun likes. Rory brings out Lun's inner child.

I Rage when NBA fans boast about the greatness of the NBA

27 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 25/4/2012, 17:13

Soundwav

Level 3
I Hate when ppl say PS3 has better graphics then wii...its like No shit Sherlock

I might be a Cyborg, but you must forgive me because I am still Human.

28 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 25/4/2012, 17:34

RoryLee

Level 5
I hate that damn argument that graphics=better.

So does that make Transformers a better movie than Robo-Cop? Usually the more computer animated stuff they put in a movie makes it seem even more unrealistic.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

29 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 19/5/2012, 21:34

Soundwav

Level 3
I hate it when people think "Haters gonna hate" is a my little pony reference.....ITS NOT
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/haters-gonna-hate

30 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 19/5/2012, 23:27

RoryLee

Level 5
Anything that has to do with Ashton Kutcher. And yes...I'm a hater.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

31 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 20/5/2012, 05:11

Nerrel

Level 1
mariokart made me rage hard yesterday. i just wanted to check out the patch and ended up getting gang raped by blue shells. the best rage comes 10 seconds after a blue hits you, you get back on track and accelerate to full speed again, and then.... boom. another one.

not even the drivers in real life piss me off as much as the ones in mariokart.

32 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 21/5/2012, 07:48

SlyBlazeHD

Level 2
RoryLee wrote:I hate that damn argument that graphics=better.

So does that make Transformers a better movie than Robo-Cop? Usually the more computer animated stuff they put in a movie makes it seem even more unrealistic.
Haters gonna Hate.....

33 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 23/5/2012, 01:28

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
SlyBlazeHD wrote: Haters gonna Hate.....

Fail / -1 xp

Lol.

34 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 23/5/2012, 01:36

SlyBlazeHD

Level 2
Lol I never ment to say that to Rory i pressed the wrong button and unintentionally Told Rory that Lol That was supposed to go to Clever Bot My Apologies

35 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 15/9/2012, 19:55

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
People who are unable to shut the fuck up about World of Warcraft. People who proclaim every technical miniscule aspect of WoW as if it were 1000 times better than assfucking the woman of your dreams.

Another thing making me rage currently are people who can't stop smacking their mouth, and making fucking mouth noises with their mouth in the most annoying way feasible when they're finished eating their breakfast in the dead of morning when you could hear a pin drop 1000 feet away.

36 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 15/9/2012, 21:40

SunDown

Level 5
P.K., because for them, leveling up their characters is as close as they'll ever come to having an orgasm. Well, at least without anyone else present. Well, as long as they don't visit an adult theater.

37 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 16/9/2012, 18:59

RoryLee

Level 5
@PK
Are you a World of Warcraft player? And I can understand where you are coming from. MH Tri had the same kind of assholes that played online.

I'm not sure if I brought this up before but I really hate when people(mostly elderly) have to pay with the exact amount of change. Just hurry the F@ck up and get outta my way!!

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

38 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 16/9/2012, 21:07

Demonic

Level 5
People who have to be right even when they're wrong... even when you show them evidence againast their theory they still have to come back and say that their's is correct and mine is fundamentally flawed. Mainly WaltzElf's...

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

39 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 17/9/2012, 00:16

RoryLee

Level 5
I knew you were going there. Lol

I hate people that think they have to get right next to you and in your face to talk. Give me some goddamn space, buddy!!

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

40 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 17/9/2012, 21:50

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
I hate when your'e at a crosswalk, That has a signthay SAYS: Yield to the pedestrains, and several cars just ignore it. Not just one but several (We've actually had this happen to us).

Aka: LTGamer

41 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 17/9/2012, 22:52

RoryLee

Level 5
That happens all the time. So don't trust anyone...not even me.

I hate when people bring their kids over and you end up having to watch them so they dont break your shit! Don't touch the nintendo! It's not a kids toy....go play with the Xbox.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

42 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 17/9/2012, 23:15

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Yea well I've done it sometimes if I was in a hurry or didn't quite see someone waiting in time. I talking about several people doing it, even after they had to see others doing it.

Here's another one: I don't like it when it's raining and they see you waiting to cross but, they just keep on going. "Yea screw those people! Serves them right for not having a car!"

43 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 17/9/2012, 23:26

RoryLee

Level 5
LoL!! I can picture LTG waving his cane at all the cars going by.

I hate going to a store or restaurant and having to deal with a person that either hates there job, or is having a really bad day. Because that person will take it out on you with their bad attitude.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

44 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 17/9/2012, 23:54

Demonic

Level 5
[01]RoryLee wrote:I knew you were going there. Lol

I hate people that think they have to get right next to you and in your face to talk. Give me some goddamn space, buddy!!

I have a friend who does that, she gets right up in your face and talks to you, it feels quite threatening when she's in your face like that. I just have to step back, it's so annoying when people do that...

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

45 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 18/9/2012, 00:38

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
spam

46 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 18/9/2012, 00:40

RoryLee

Level 5
Green Bay Packer fans!

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

47 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 18/9/2012, 00:44

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
What?? I'd have to say Bear fans are pretty bad as of recently. Every single Bear fan on the planet is currently calling out Clay Matthews for steroid use. That's not a good way to make small talk with a Packer Fan. In fact it down right disrespectful.

48 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 18/9/2012, 03:17

RoryLee

Level 5
I was just joking with you. I'm not even a football fan.

When you are watching one of your favorite television shows and it get disrupted by the weather station, or some political B.S. that you don't want to watch.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

49 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 18/9/2012, 12:58

Soundwav

Level 3
Soundwav wrote:

People who thinks that its ok to let your kid cry in public...
Yeah! Beat your damn kid's behind closed doors like a normal human being.

50 Re: Thing In Life that make u RAGE on 19/9/2012, 02:05

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Cheap ass MW3 headbangers that you spend 25 dollars on only to have the speaker stop working twice!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum