Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Cheering up Sunny D

Cheering up Sunny D

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 30/3/2012, 14:59

RoryLee

Level 5
I'll be starting work this week so that means I'll be able to pitch in some money before Sunnys birthday. And even if you cant pitch in for Zelda you can always send a gift through the VC. Not that anyone has to do this, but its just a nice gesture to help out one of our friends.

Edit:And I thought some sort of bank account or paypal would be nice to have for the site. We could use it to give someone a VC game for their birthday, or even have competitions and give out a game to the winner. Its just a thought...

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

27 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 30/3/2012, 18:07

SunDown

Level 5
RoryLee, that's a really great idea! I think offering prizes for competitive activities would increase site activity and maybe even attract a slew of new members. Besides optionally sending VC games for each other's birthdays, maybe we could also designate secret Santas for Christmas. We would need to set an allowable price limit for gifts, and Demonic and you could designate which members would be secretly paired together. This could also be optional. Members could be given the choice to sign up, if they wish to participate.

X145, your new avatar is really awesome. It made me smurk when I seen it. :P

28 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 30/3/2012, 20:43

X-145

Level 3
@SunDown
Thanks! Sometimes a smile for the day is is the best remedy for someone down in the dumps.

X-145 Fights with loyalty to [G4L] and himself!

"A man doesn't hate another man, but the ideas that the opposing man supports."
-Me
"The intelligence of your own must make up for the stupidity of others."
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
"God Forbid I should live an Emperor without an Empire."
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

29 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 31/3/2012, 01:56

Ninja

Level 2
DERP...

I can't really spare any money, money's really tight right now.

(>'-')> I got :3: s, 2 FCs, and an Box 360, because that's how awesome I am. YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? :3 <('-'<)

30 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 1/4/2012, 06:27

[NL] Gameday

Level 3
Just get his address and send him what ever thru amazon. I sent stuff that way all the time. They even gift wrap it for you.

If its FLASH'N Then We CLASH'N... To All My Foes "PRESS THE START BUTTON"
The Game Is Back In Town !
Stay Gaming My Friends... King

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

Wii Code 1486 6201 6427 5739
SmashBrosBrawl 4639 9713 0592
Tats Vs Cap - 1333 9121 0737
Monster Hunter Tri 3 - mystic
Goldeneye - 3353 9872 7228 (NL)
Mario Kart - 2149 0995 8262
Excitebike Wiiware - 2064 9806 5831
TV Show King 2 Wiiware - 3482 3446 6916
Uno Wiiware - 2064 9430 9919

31 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 1/4/2012, 07:36

SunDown

Level 5
I believe that was Mr. 187's plan Gameday. He was going to have RoryLee send it to me through Amazon, because he already has my home address. Mr. 187 was just trying to figure out a way of sending everyone's contribution to Rory. Well, everyone who is making a contribution towards this cause. You really do have to give it to Mr. 187 and everyone involved for being such compassionate guys.

32 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 1/4/2012, 14:20

[NL] Gameday

Level 3
Indeed King

If its FLASH'N Then We CLASH'N... To All My Foes "PRESS THE START BUTTON"
The Game Is Back In Town !
Stay Gaming My Friends... King

Wii Code 1486 6201 6427 5739
SmashBrosBrawl 4639 9713 0592
Tats Vs Cap - 1333 9121 0737
Monster Hunter Tri 3 - mystic
Goldeneye - 3353 9872 7228 (NL)
Mario Kart - 2149 0995 8262
Excitebike Wiiware - 2064 9806 5831
TV Show King 2 Wiiware - 3482 3446 6916
Uno Wiiware - 2064 9430 9919

33 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 3/4/2012, 13:18

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
Any desicions been made?

I lick my gun when i'm done, cause i know that revenge is sweet(So sweet)
This is a gang, gamers thang, tell me what you need?

You know i'm down, i'm down for life.
Load and reload it, let's go, gamer for life.
Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

34 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 4/4/2012, 16:30

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
Bump!

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

35 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 4/4/2012, 18:36

RoryLee

Level 5
@Mr.187
Have you dealt with transferring money from a different country? I'm just wondering if its an easy process to deal with, being that we have a different currency from other countries.

And I would still like to start some sort of paypal account, or some other form of savings that we could use for this site. I think it would be pretty cool to give out VC games for competitions, and birthdays. I would be willing to add funds for this idea.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

36 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 4/4/2012, 20:03

X-145

Level 3
I'm not sure if my parents will even let me send money to a complete "stranger." So I'm sorry if I'm not able to do anything, but I'll see what I can do...

-Me
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

37 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 5/4/2012, 00:57

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
RoryLee wrote:@Mr.187
Have you dealt with transferring money from a different country? I'm just wondering if its an easy process to deal with, being that we have a different currency from other countries.

And I would still like to start some sort of paypal account, or some other form of savings that we could use for this site. I think it would be pretty cool to give out VC games for competitions, and birthdays. I would be willing to add funds for this idea.

Paypall would be awesome, it's safe and it's easy to use.
The different currency is np, that works automaticly i just have to pay a little fee.
And giving members presents like on birthdays, competitions could back fire....we got allot of members and i'm pretty sure not everyone can send in money every month or so, still sounds like an awesome idea though;)
I'm gonna be back full time in a few days, still working some shit out....
Did i miss anything while i was gone?

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

38 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 5/4/2012, 13:35

RoryLee

Level 5
I'd be willing to take care of the presents and prizes. If people want to chip in they can, but they don't have to if they don't want to. And as for giving out a present for someone's birthday we can have some rule where they have to be active in the forums. Demon and I have all the info in the administrator panel so it would be easy to tell.

And ad for Sunny, when I get a chance I will look into paypal and try to set something up. I'll be busy for a few weeks but I'll try to get to it when I can.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

39 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 5/4/2012, 13:57

Demonic

Level 5
We can see everything.

I'll look into PayPal too, I'm not sure if it'll work since this is neither a personal account or business account. But I'm sure a business account could work I suppose... I better leave most of this up to Rory anyway. He can be our accountant lol.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

40 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 20/4/2012, 22:51

SunDown

Level 5
Mr. 187 and RoryLee, you guys are the fucking best friends ever. I received the new copy of TLoZ: Skyward Sword in the mail today. All I could say was, "Wow!" I'm still in a little disbelief that you guys actually did this for me. I'm so damn happy I have the complete bundle again. I've kept the box that the bundle came in and the golden Triforce WiiMote in like new/mint condition. The golden WiiMote is still in the styrophoam wrapping even, and the batteries and the WiiMote instructions are still inside the box as well. That's why I was so happy you guys still found a new copy that actually came with the bonus music CD. I'm not used to such camaraderie, because most of the friends I've had have tried to use me or get over on me. Everyone should have at least one friend as awesome as you guys. You guys seriously deserve to be recognised for your act of kindness. Demonic, you should hook Mr. 187 up with at least 10,000 points and a very special custom badge for this. I would've included Rory in that statement, but I'm sure he could already do that for himself. I just want to thank the both of you guys, once again. I'll never forget you guys did this for me, and I will have you guys in my thoughts every time I play TLoZ: Skyward Sword. :P

41 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 21/4/2012, 10:29

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
Glad to be of service ;)

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

42 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 21/4/2012, 20:28

X-145

Level 3
I'm really sorry about not being able to contribute any money. Sorry SunnyD.

-Me
-Me
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
-One of my co-workers

43 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 21/4/2012, 21:32

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
Glad to hear you've recieved your game, SunnyD. There certainly are some generous people around here. *Golf clap* I also do regret my lack of contribution this time around, and I'm sure SunnyD'll have a blast! Good stuff, good stuff. Enjoy!

44 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 21/4/2012, 22:42

RoryLee

Level 5
No problem, Sunny. I know that it had to be really hard to go out and sell your Zelda game. I know I would be pretty bummed if I had to get rid of it so it was the least we could do. And a big thanks to Mr.187 for making up this topic and coming up with this whole idea.

And if anyone ever needs anything, I'm more than willing to help out.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

45 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 22/4/2012, 05:28

SunDown

Level 5
Rory, what the hell do you mean by, "the least we could do."!? You can quit being humble now Rory. You did something that most people wouldn't do my friend. You should feel really good about yourself for that, because you deserve to completely.

P.K. and X-145, you guys have nothing to be sorry or regretful about my friends. I didn't expect any of you guys to do something as extravagant as this. By the way P.K., I'll definitely be having a blast. I love everything about Skyward Sword, and I wouldn't change a single thing about it. Well, except for the fact the game ends at some point. I'm only 1/3 finished (if that much) with the game, so far. I'm really glad I kept my save file. Although, I'll surely be playing through Hero mode. I cannot get enough of the water color impressionist art style visuals.

46 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 22/4/2012, 13:56

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
I wish my memory was better, as I just recalled this when I saw Sundowns comment. Sorry I didn't get to contribute. The last time I remember seeing this, everyone was still trying to figure out how to get the money sent safely.

So, did you guys use paypal?

Aka: LTGamer

47 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 23/4/2012, 15:54

Soundwav

Level 3
I got a trick up my sleeve......

I might be a Cyborg, but you must forgive me because I am still Human.

48 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 23/4/2012, 16:33

SunDown

Level 5
Soundwav wrote:I got a trick up my sleeve......
Soundwav, huh? Wait, what?

49 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 23/4/2012, 16:35

RoryLee

Level 5
Are you gonna give away an autographed white mask?

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

50 Re: Cheering up Sunny D on 23/4/2012, 17:10

Soundwav

Level 3
if u like but,it might be worth something in 10 years...lol..

I might be a Cyborg, but you must forgive me because I am still Human.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum