Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Places you have been before/are going to

Places you have been before/are going to

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

X-145

Level 3
Well, I'm surprised this hasen't been made before, but here it is! This is here so we can talk about where you have been previously or are going in the future. So just talk about your world experience and where you have gone before.

I myself haven't gone too many places outside of the U.S. before, but they were all very fun! I've been to North Carolina, South Carolina twice, Vermont (And other states boardering New York State)multiple times, New York City, (The bronx Zoo and the U.N. building to be more specific), Florida (Disney World ) and I've been to Canada twice, once at Niagra falls for vacation and, my personal favorite, Montreal! We went to Montreal for my French class and it was so much fun! We went to a Clown school and did a bunch of athletic events, we roamed all of the city, and we went through a labyrinth. But my favorite thing...the crepes! If you haven't had one, go to Canada and get one filled with nutella! It's the best thing I've ever tasted!

Where have you guys been or want to travel to?

Last edited by X-145 on 7/4/2012, 19:25; edited 1 time in total

X-145 Fights with loyalty to [G4L] and himself!

"A man doesn't hate another man, but the ideas that the opposing man supports."
-Me
"The intelligence of your own must make up for the stupidity of others."
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
"God Forbid I should live an Emperor without an Empire."
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

RoryLee

Level 5
I've been to Colorado. I actually lived in Colorado for two years. My sister and I wanted to try something new, so we just packed up our stuff and left. I went to Florida on a family vacation when I was in the 5th grade. I remember going to Sea World and Universal Studios. I loved Universal Studios and I would like to check it out again someday....so far I havent been able to talk Jenny into it. And I've been to Montana a few times. We usually go there to do some snowboarding, and my sister also got married at the ski resort. That was the best wedding EVER! My side of the family was drinking through the whole ceremony, and plus the wedding was short and sweet, just the way they should be.

I've never been to Canada even though its only a few hours from Fargo. I'm gonna have to get a passport this year and check it out. We do a lot of camping around the Canada border so it would be nice just to say that I've been to Canada. And I need to check out the Crepes! They sound good right about now.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

3 places you have been before on 30/3/2012, 14:04

Jamm-Bamm

Level 1
i lived in georgia for 10 years i live in south carolina i have been to florida i went to north carolina about 2 years ago

Ninja

Level 2
Well, I'll start off with the states.
Pennsilyvainia, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Arizona, and New Jersey.
I've been to Niagra Falls multiple times, Universal Studios in Florida, and the Grand Canyon in Arizona.
I also live in New York. ;3

(>'-')> I got :3: s, 2 FCs, and an Box 360, because that's how awesome I am. YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? :3 <('-'<)

[NL] Gameday

Level 3
Been all across country east to west just because my fambo loves to move. I cant say its been such a bad thing but there were times i was really depressed specially as a young pup. But i got to see alot more than most would from staying in their one state their whole life. So i am grateful for that , indeed.

If its FLASH'N Then We CLASH'N... To All My Foes "PRESS THE START BUTTON"
The Game Is Back In Town !
Stay Gaming My Friends... King

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

Wii Code 1486 6201 6427 5739
SmashBrosBrawl 4639 9713 0592
Tats Vs Cap - 1333 9121 0737
Monster Hunter Tri 3 - mystic
Goldeneye - 3353 9872 7228 (NL)
Mario Kart - 2149 0995 8262
Excitebike Wiiware - 2064 9806 5831
TV Show King 2 Wiiware - 3482 3446 6916
Uno Wiiware - 2064 9430 9919
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

Demonic

Level 5
I've been to Florida twice and I've been to Italy, Malta, Africa, Gibralta and France.

Spent a good 2 weeks in Italy going around the shops and restaurants. 1 week in Malta as a history trip. I don't know too much about Africa and Gibralta as I only went there as a child. Spent 2 weeks in Florida going around the Disney and Universal Studio theme parks. Then I went again 2 years later...

Been around a bit.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

Captain Jack

Level 2
I just got back from DC

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
I have also been to Orlando, Florida as a kid. My parents, my sister and I all flew down to Disney World probably 18 years ago. I believe we also went to Epcot as well. That trip was about as much fun as a kid could have!

Another place I vacationed to when I was little is New York City. I know I'm missing a couple main things we did on the trip, but I do know we went up the Statue of Liberty, saw CBS studios, and did a few tours, museums, ect.

Other than that, as a family we've camped up in northern Wisconsin at least 15-20 times.

RoryLee

Level 5
Gonna go to Las Vegas in a few days with some friends of ours. Gonna leave Easter Sunday and wont be back until Thursday. And its gonna be our 5 year anniversary, so its gonna be cool to go back to the City where we got married.

And another thing I'm looking forward to is hopefully getting some Streetpass hits on my 3DS. I've had the thing since launch and I've only gotten one real hit. I don't even have any luck when I go to a game store, so I'm hoping I can get a few in Vegas.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

[G4l]TillDeath

Level 2
I'm going to Vegas for my b-day in august and my favorite place in the world is Washington!Ive also been to oregon which is freakin awesome!

I'm a try hard and I know it!

danschemen

Level 2
Well I've lived in the dallas fort worth area in Texas my whole life and have gone to vacation in Oklahoma so I haven't been anywhere exciting.

My friend codes:
MW3: 0166-7632-6994
Mario Kart Wii: 4039-4192-6544
Monster Hunter Tri: PPJHCF
If you add me send me a message with your FC
https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

RoryLee

Level 5
I've been to Wyoming. I ended going there with a buddy of mine. I was just cruising main street one day when he pulled me over and asked if I wanted to go to Wyoming with him. I said sure, and went home and asked my mom if I could go and she ended up giving me a hundred bucks or so and we ended up leaving that day, Lol. This was back when I was 16, and we stayed in Wyoming for a week.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

X-145

Level 3
I am going to Canada for a third time! This time is for my French class again. Also, I'm going to France next year! That is going to be so freaking cool! That's also for French class.

-Me
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

RoryLee

Level 5
I really want to check Canada out. I'm gonna try and get my passport this year. We always camp near the Canadian border so it wouldnt hurt to at least visit "The Great White North".

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

danschemen

Level 2
Well just now I'm about to leave for Oklahoma

My friend codes:
MW3: 0166-7632-6994
Mario Kart Wii: 4039-4192-6544
Monster Hunter Tri: PPJHCF
If you add me send me a message with your FC
https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
danschemen wrote:Well just now I'm about to leave for Oklahoma

Have fun in Sooner country, danschemen!

I have gone camping a lot in my home state, Wisconsin, but I think I would really enjoy doing some out of state camping at some point. Find a really good state park and take a road trip. Do some fishing, enjoy some tourism, hang out at the beach, that sort of thing.

X-145

Level 3
Well, It turns out that my sister and (possibly) my mom are both going the Canada trip as well... I do and don't like it lol

-Me
-Me
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
-One of my co-workers

RoryLee

Level 5
[G4L] P.K. wrote:
I have gone camping a lot in my home state, Wisconsin, but I think I would really enjoy doing some out of state camping at some point. Find a really good state park and take a road trip. Do some fishing, enjoy some tourism, hang out at the beach, that sort of thing.

You should check out some of the campsites around the Duluth area. That's where we do most of our camping and we will be out there quite a bit this year too. We made a reservation at Split Rock, which we actually had to make last year since its such a popular spot.

And if we do happen to get together this year, I really think that we should do some camping and fishing. I never camped in Wisconsin before but I'm sure they have some awesome camp sites.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum