Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Questions about the shop

Questions about the shop

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Questions about the shop on 8/4/2012, 22:24

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
I had some questions about the shop and i thought others might have some of the same questions so i thought i just made a thread about it.

1.What is the difference about the custom forum then a normall one?
2.If someone buys a shop where can we find it?
3.What do you mean with a custom group?
4.If you are allready a mod in the chatbox, is there any use to buy the chatbox moderator?
5.Is there gonna be a thread to check out what custom badges we can buy?
6.What is the V.I.P Membership gonna do if i buy this in the future?

I lick my gun when i'm done, cause i know that revenge is sweet(So sweet)
This is a gang, gamers thang, tell me what you need?

You know i'm down, i'm down for life.
Load and reload it, let's go, gamer for life.
Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

2 Re: Questions about the shop on 8/4/2012, 22:58

X-145

Level 3
Oh I can answer the 1st question. It is a forum that only you can post topics in. I have 4 in my own. it's located under User Forums after you purchase it. You are the Mod of the forum and you can post whatever! It's awesome!

Also, I have my own question. I noticed that the shop had a price drop so do I get some points back? Just curious...

X-145 Fights with loyalty to [G4L] and himself!

"A man doesn't hate another man, but the ideas that the opposing man supports."
-Me
"The intelligence of your own must make up for the stupidity of others."
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
"God Forbid I should live an Emperor without an Empire."
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

3 Re: Questions about the shop on 8/4/2012, 23:51

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
X-145 wrote:Oh I can answer the 1st question. It is a forum that only you can post topics in. I have 4 in my own. it's located under User Forums after you purchase it. You are the Mod of the forum and you can post whatever! It's awesome!

Also, I have my own question. I noticed that the shop had a price drop so do I get some points back? Just curious...

Dumb question...where are the user forums :$

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

4 Re: Questions about the shop on 8/4/2012, 23:59

Demonic

Level 5
X answered that one perfectly lol.

2) Depends... I might either make you a Forum for your shop or I'll build you a webpage, like the current one. But I think a Forum might be easier whereas a webpage I'll have to re-code it.

3) Custom Group is just where you can make your own group and invite whoever you want into it... for an example, that Dr. Clan idea that Sound came up with could be used as a Custom Group.

4) No point at all, it's just there if an Official Member, for example, wants to gain Mod priveleges for the Chatbox. However if they spam their powers they are stripped immediately and I'll take down their points count.

5) I'm working on making a few Custom Badges for you all to see, however I might take that one out and create a Custom Badge shop, that way I can determine the price individually for each one.

6) V.I.P. Membership is still a work in progress, but I'm thinking about giving you access to different parts of the site, a badge, rank title (also a work in progress) and maybe a Forum... however, this plan may be scrapped.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

5 Re: Questions about the shop on 9/4/2012, 00:02

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
@ X Nvm,just found it...

@ Demon, thanks that clears up allot:D

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

6 Re: Questions about the shop on 9/4/2012, 00:08

Demonic

Level 5
No problem, happy to help dude!

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum