Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Your latest video game purchase

Your latest video game purchase

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76 Re: Your latest video game purchase on 11/11/2012, 22:45

SunDown

Level 5
Wow! I never knew Mr.187 was the metroidvania type of gamer.

77 Re: Your latest video game purchase on 11/11/2012, 23:16

RoryLee

Level 5
He is. Other M and Super Castlevania are his favorites. Lately I've been getting the urge to play Other M.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

78 Re: Your latest video game purchase on 17/12/2012, 23:12

SunDown

Level 5
Well, I just decided to sacrifice 150 Club Nintendo coins for Mario Party 2. I opted out the last time it was available, and I kind of regretted it. I told myself that I'd get it, if they ever offered it again. So, I did. Which now brings my N64 VC collection up to 9 games! There's just a few more N64 games left on the VC that I still want to download, including: Mario 64, F-Zero X & The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. My library of N64 VC games is much better than when I actually owned an N64. Lol!

79 Re: Your latest video game purchase on 21/12/2012, 20:17

SunDown

Level 5
I definitely downloaded Wario Land II last night. I've been having a really good time playing through SML3, so I thought a little more of the same couldn't hurt. I still haven't collected all of the treasures in SML3, so that's why I haven't begun to play WL2 yet. There's so much replay value in Wario Land games.

80 Re: Your latest video game purchase on 23/12/2012, 02:28

SunDown

Level 5
Puzzler World XL (DSiWare)

This game went totally under my radar, for some reason. I was reminded of the game, as I was reading through a topic at another gaming forum. Besides Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again, it has got to be one of the very best deals available on the DSiWare service. I've been enjoying the hidden object games and crossword puzzles, but I mostly purchased the game for all of the word searches. It's so much nicer than using a pen or pencil & paper. You owe it to yourself to look into Puzzler World XL, if you're someone who enjoys crossword puzzles, sudoku, hidden object games, word searches and etc... Especially if you enjoy word searches. There's a separate section from the main assortment of puzzles, containing over 590 extra word searches.

81 Re: Your latest video game purchase on 23/12/2012, 02:29

SunDown

Level 5
Puzzler World XL (DSiWare)

This game went totally under my radar, for some reason. I was reminded of the game, as I was reading through a topic at another gaming forum. Besides Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again, this has got to be one of the very best deals available on the DSiWare service. Which contains an assortment of 1,800 puzzles for only $5. I've been enjoying the hidden object games and crossword puzzles, but I mostly purchased the game for all of the word searches. It's so much nicer than using a pen or pencil & paper. You owe it to yourself to look into Puzzler World XL, if you're someone who enjoys crossword puzzles, sudoku, hidden object games, word searches and etc... Especially if you enjoy doing word searches. There's a separate section from the main assortment of puzzles, containing over 590 additional word searches.

82 Re: Your latest video game purchase on 24/12/2012, 21:48

Demonic

Level 5
CALL OF DOODY BLACK OPS 2

Or it would have been if GAME weren't out of stock... >_> I'll just have to try again on Wednesday or something, how supremely annoying.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

83 Re: Your latest video game purchase on 25/12/2012, 02:43

SunDown

Level 5
Oh, great! I guess you might as well close down the forum, once you and Rory have Black Ops 2. Nobody is going to be visiting the site then.

84 Re: Your latest video game purchase on 25/12/2012, 12:11

Demonic

Level 5
Stop being such a sour puss. I'm sure the forum will be more active soon, the Wii U is new and everyone is having a lot of fun with it, closing down the forum because we're having fun with a new console is simply stupid.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

85 Re: Your latest video game purchase on 26/12/2012, 00:43

SunDown

Level 5
Don't mind me Chris. I've just been really depressed, lately. I wasn't able to spend Christmas with my son, and I couldn't afford to buy him anything for Christmas. So, my Christmas has been pretty shitty. I don't even feel like opening the presents I received, because I know I won't be able to properly appreciate what I've received today. Anyways, I hope everyone else has had a very Merry Christmas & will have a Happy New Year.

86 Re: Your latest video game purchase on 26/12/2012, 22:00

Demonic

Level 5
Dang... hope you feel better soon man, it sucks when you can't do something for the person you love. I'm sure he'll still love ya, present or no present.

I bought Body Odour 2 Return of the Stench and it's really fun, but I think dual sticks are the way to go on this game. The Wii remote controls are so slippery and slow it's horrible to use... I'm not sure if it's because I've been used to 30fps on the Wii or the Wii CoD's handled the Wii remote better but it doesn't feel right no matter what I do with the settings. :/

But it feels really nice playing CoD at a constant 60fps with no lag and no interruptions... it's smoother than a hot knife running through melted butter.

87 Re: Your latest video game purchase on 26/12/2012, 23:59

SunDown

Level 5
And Yet It Moves (WiiWare)

It's been a longtime, since I last tried to play this game. As you all know, I have a problem with downloading games impulsively, so I have a huge backlog of games I still need to play through. Anyways, it really is a fresh approach for a platformer, but sadly, the game is over in a flash. Unless you're a completionist and must obtain every achievement possible. I'm surprised that the game is so short for a $10 WiiWare title. And Yet It Moves is probably not the best priced indie game available in the WiiShop; therefore, I really can't wholeheartedly recommend this game. But if you can overlook the somewhat lacking amount of content, there's a really fresh and unique platforming experience on offer here.

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
Black Ops II - Multiplayer

...don't hate, brother!

Jack

Level 2
Black Ops 2, of course:) well I got it nearly two months ago but its still my latest purchase

Jackykins...

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

SunDown

Level 5
1) Fluidity: Spin Cycle (3DSWare)
2) Art of Balance Touch! (3DSWare)

I just obtained a part-time job paying $9 an hour. I'll only be working 22 1/2 hours a week, but I'll be eligible for full-time employment after a 6 month evaluation.

Demonic

Level 5
Way to go SunDown!

I'm still unemployed but I'm doing work experience at Argos which isn't too bad. :/

My latest purchase would be Darksiders II... freaking amazing game, it's like a darker take on Zelda. it's got a lot of exploration and plenty of side quests, the dungeons can be really tricky at times and every single one so far has it's own little personality in a way, making them more engaging and interesting.

Along with the Crucible to obtain rare weapons, I think this beats quite a few Zelda's to the punch. And I haven't even gotten started on the leveling system and possessed weapons... it's deeper than a bottomless pit. Wonderful game.

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Not counting the ton of games that i got for my tracfone, the latest game that I've downloaded is Art of ink.

Aka: LTGamer

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
Dead Space 3

So far I'm really enjoying the online co-op story mode. I really like also messing around with the rocket boosters/thrusters out in space. Sometimes it takes a while for a partner to join up exactly where you're at. It can suck though if you get someone who spends all day on the work bench or suit station or sits around and dicking around playing with too much little stuff in a room. Can't play with the mic on because you're likely to get some ridiculous nob who doesn't shut the hell up. All in all a very fun game so far, only a about 9-10 hours into the game so far.

RoryLee

Level 5
Dead Space is a game that I always wanted to try. Sounds like a great game! And online co-op is always a plus.

I recently purchased Ninja Gaiden 3 & Fire Emblem.

I kinda had buyers regret with NG3. But now I'm enjoying it quite a bit. And I can't believe how difficult the game is on normal, but you feel a sense of accomplishment when you actually complete the sections.

Fire Emblem is another great addition to the 3DS library. About the only negative I have for this game is that the characters do not have any feet. But after playing it for so long, you actually don't even notice it anymore.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

Demonic

Level 5
How do you mean they don't have any feet? Do they slide everywhere or something? That's weird as heck...

Bought Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels and holy balls this game is hard as nails. Keep dieing far too much but at least you get a sense of reward once you've completed a level.

But now to wait for MH3U, I doubt anything will matter anymore when I grab that game next month.

RoryLee

Level 5
The characters have good animation and everything. Its just that they dont have feet so they're pretty much walking on their ankles.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

SunDown

Level 5
Are you ready for this? Alright, here goes...

1) Super Ghouls & Ghosts (Wii VC)
2) Super Castlevania IV (Wii VC)
3) Mega Man X (Wii VC)
(↑ Don't remember if I already posted this game or not.)
4) Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (3DS VC)
5) Mega Man IV (Wii VC)
6) Double Dragon II: The Revenge (Wii VC)
7) Double Dragon (3DS GB VC)
NightSky (3DSWare)
9) BIT. TRIP SAGA (3DS eShop)
10) Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS eShop)
11) Unchained Blades (3DS eShop)
12) 2 Fast 4 Gnomz (3DSWare)
13) Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (3DS VC)
14) 99 Moves (DSiWare)
15) And I purchased both of the map packs that are currently available for Fire Emblem.

Demonic

Level 5
Your a lot like LTG, you both buy a lot of games. Thankfully the similarity stops there since LTG buys a lot of... crap. :P

At least your list is pretty decent... but did you steal from a supermarket to buy all that? o_o

RoryLee

Level 5
Good choice of games, Sunny! Only 2 on that list that I would not want on my 3DS, and those would be 2 Fast For Gnomes and 99 Moves.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

100 Re: Your latest video game purchase on 20/2/2013, 19:00

SunDown

Level 5
Hey, don't knock it before you try it Rory. I think 2 Fast 4 Gnomz provides just as much enjoyment as BIT. TRIP Runner, except it's actually more challenging than Runner is. Plus, the 3D effects are immaculate. 99 Moves is a very simple game like 99 Seconds, but it's still extremely challenging. I think you might actually enjoy the game Rory.

Seriously, though, I'd award Castlevania: The Adventure a 6 out of 10, and you purchased that game before I did. I'd award 2 Fast 4 Gnomz at least 7 out of 10, if not a 7.5.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum