Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » [G4L] P.K. now has a 3ds :P

[G4L] P.K. now has a 3ds :P

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: [G4L] P.K. now has a 3ds :P on 9/5/2012, 00:35

SunDown

Level 5
Thanks Nerrel. I'll definitely take your advice into account, when I'm finally able to purchase a 3DS. I treated my DS lite like my baby, and I'll probably treat my 3DS with even more care.

27 Re: [G4L] P.K. now has a 3ds :P on 9/5/2012, 19:28

Demonic

Level 5
You'll treat it as your wife? Don't let any bad dust or germ get near it in case of it catching "scratches" which is proven to be a problem in the user's rear end, but mainly in the eyes of the beholder of said 3DS. I'd say lock it up during the night so it can't escape and have a scratch crazed weekend. :3

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

28 Re: [G4L] P.K. now has a 3ds :P on 13/5/2012, 19:24

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
I'm pretty sure it's nothing, but as I've been getting acquainted with my 3DS I've taken a noticing to a small noise if I am to make any abrupt movements/shifts with the console. Almost as if there could be a loose impediment somewhere inside the console bouncing around. I tried removing the stylus to see if that was the cause and alas, the main sound had been retarded but there still was just the smallest, ever so slightest little noise. Sounds like a tiny little pebble moving around in there. Aside from this, everything works great so far. No problems, no hiccups.

Is this normal?? Anyone else notice this with their system? Am I just being overly paranoid? scratch

29 Re: [G4L] P.K. now has a 3ds :P on 13/5/2012, 22:53

Jack

Level 2
I have the same little noise.
I always wondered what it was. Is it maybe the little step counter thing? I highly doubt it though :P

Jackykins...

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

30 Re: [G4L] P.K. now has a 3ds :P on 13/5/2012, 23:25

Demonic

Level 5
It's probably the gyro sensor or pedometer. Mine does it too.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

31 Re: [G4L] P.K. now has a 3ds :P on 14/5/2012, 00:06

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
That's actually a relief. Not that I would wish bad fortune on you guys, but at least I know I don't have to worry to much and my stuff should last. Plus I hate returning big ticket items, it's a real pain.

32 Re: [G4L] P.K. now has a 3ds :P on 15/5/2012, 14:16

RoryLee

Level 5
Mine also makes that noise. And I think it does have something to do with the gyro sensor or the step counter.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum