Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Shit Talking/Trolling That Comes With Online Play

Shit Talking/Trolling That Comes With Online Play

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[NL] Gameday

Level 3
So i was playing Monster Hunter Tri 3 today , i was in a room doing the Rathlos Mission. This one guy comes into the game me and him do it just fine. So we come back and these two other guys come in. This guy named Tyler comes in and begs can we do Capture mission instead , so im like sure idc. Soon as the match starts i can tell he's gonna be dumb. We go up to the area where Los is and we are fighting it , it leaves so of cosa we follow... There is a bunch of lag in the game too now... The Tyler guy saids LAAAG , im like there was no lag til you and that guy came so its outta you two. Then he saids I have no idea what the hell you just said... Im like wow you dont understand simple text fucc lol he said well the other guy is from Mexico , im like ok... so Me and the original guy run into this a Great Jaggi. So we are taking it out right. The Tyler kid saids Leave the Jho alone and come fight Los... So me and the other guy just continue taking out the Great Jaggi , The Tyler is like you guys are a bunch of Noobs gonna get killed by Jho get your asses up here...

So im like fuck that , i put in my keyboard in and im like if you want to command someone so bad join a fuckin clan and start your own room mr know it all.. I said that because we were fighting a Jaggi he comes down to see what we are fighting NOSEY FUCK. So me and dude take it out and he's like wtf who the hell fights a G.Jaggi , im like real hunters , so he starts talking shit but before that when he told us to come up there and fight Los right. Before that he said if you dont come im leaving... lol so i say BYE lmao .. then he said ok 3 deaths then... im like what the hell is he talking about.

So i come up to the top area 8 he kills himself and saids 1 ... im like are you serious ? Comes back and dies again. I say you aint hurting no one , your just showing how young you are. He goes im fuckin 19 with GF... Im like i doubt it , and if so i feel sorry for HIM lmao i said you must beat your dude if he doesnt act right.. lol dumb ass so he's like your a fucking noob and etc im like we dont need you so bounce he's like yea your only level 60 your a noob. I said lol i had this game since launch this is my OTHER ACCOUNT SCRUB. So he didnt catch that i had to say it again. This is my other account. I said i have a life and play other games kid so know your role. Then he kills him self again obviously ends the match , i come back into the lobby and im like your really desparate arent you ? he said i thought you said i aint hurting no one. I said your not ur just annoying and immature for a 19year old.

I say this is a waste of time , plus im not the one that came into a room and begging to do a mission so who needs who here ? He was like i solo this mission all the time , im like then WTF are you doing HERE THEN ? Shut up loser poser , The other guy in the room finally spoke up and said GTFOH also to that Tyler kid man it was funny as hell but it was just so dumb. So i told him get on my level pup everyone else gl and stay hunting and i dipped out.

Any one else with story's id love to hear

If its FLASH'N Then We CLASH'N... To All My Foes "PRESS THE START BUTTON"
The Game Is Back In Town !
Stay Gaming My Friends... King

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

Wii Code 1486 6201 6427 5739
SmashBrosBrawl 4639 9713 0592
Tats Vs Cap - 1333 9121 0737
Monster Hunter Tri 3 - mystic
Goldeneye - 3353 9872 7228 (NL)
Mario Kart - 2149 0995 8262
Excitebike Wiiware - 2064 9806 5831
TV Show King 2 Wiiware - 3482 3446 6916
Uno Wiiware - 2064 9430 9919

X-145

Level 3
There was a guy on my team on Black Ops who was acting like an asshole. He was noobing and stealing everyones kills and just being a typical spamming CoD player. so then I successfully corner him and knife him multiple times and that was the end of it. Or so I though. He starts to run into me and knife me and teabag me when I was killed. This was to his own team member! His ally clan member was in on it as well. Then the guy sends a friend request to me abd, stupid me, I accept it. Then he sends me a three letter text: "UR A FAG." I laughed so hard at that. I immediatly deleted him after that. I just hate people who noob and then start to act like a total ass.

X-145 Fights with loyalty to [G4L] and himself!

"A man doesn't hate another man, but the ideas that the opposing man supports."
-Me
"The intelligence of your own must make up for the stupidity of others."
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
"God Forbid I should live an Emperor without an Empire."
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

[NL] Gameday

Level 3
Haha im laughing that u accepted lol sometimes its a slip of the button lmao. So what ur saying is that he was on your team ? but you knifed him , then he ended up killing you ? sorry im bit confused haha im still laughing about the text you accepted :P yea they need to get their own kills and stop noobing it up.

X-145

Level 3
they didn't kill me, they teabagged me after I got killed. They were following me just for that! I was lie WTF man?

-Me
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

[NL] Gameday

Level 3
Ha thats weak.. Haha that reminds me of 007 match ima post it hold on let me find it.

This is the only vid i member us doing the teabag'n i dont member y we did either but o well lol

RoryLee

Level 5
Those Punch-Out theme games are the best!

The only one I can think of is when we ended up beating some clan on MW3 and then they started talking shit about how we have no life, and all we do is play CoD. When he said that, I had to point out to him that he had the highest ranking out of everyone is the lobby. Everyone laughed at him and he ended up leaving after that.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

X-145

Level 3
He also can't handle defeate, constructive criticism, and he has a severe lack of pride and loyalty to his clan mates...

-Me
-Me
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
-One of my co-workers

danschemen

Level 2
There was this one time on the ps3 in a game of infected(it's a lobby with 18 people and 1 person becomes the infected and tries to kill the humans and the humans see how long they can last) and in the map we were playing everyone goes to the same building and camps and sometimes even boost. Now i spawned right next to the building so I quickly run to it and block the doorway so no one can get in So it was me surrounded by a bunch of kids wanting to camp and yelling at me to move and I just laughed so hard while I watched them all die.

My friend codes:
MW3: 0166-7632-6994
Mario Kart Wii: 4039-4192-6544
Monster Hunter Tri: PPJHCF
If you add me send me a message with your FC
https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

RoryLee

Level 5
Monster Hunter Tri is full of the worst trolling. If you don't play the way they want you to, they are gonna whine and cry about it. I remember people complaining about the armor I would use but they would always be the ones who ended up dying. I guess that proves that I'm a better gamer than them since I don't use the strongest armor.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

[NL] Gameday

Level 3
Ha i know right , since i made this second account fools try to tell me i wouldnt Gun This Monster lol i just laugh like thats right YOU wouldnt , then we play the game and i end up doing the most damage to the creature or they die like u said lee. Ha those are the peeps that end up costing us the quest. If its honorable i dont have a problem losing but time after time and you see what the issue is and whoever doesnt fix it... Its time to go , the funniest part is that if those fools die like so they leave the room or turn off their game in a flash lmao. Poor pups shamed themselves

[NL] Gameday

Level 3
Haha so i go on black ops xbox , me and the homie are in the lobby chat just chillin and killin we handle everyone we played that day basically right. So we run into this guy and we are against him like 3 matches in a row , so everytime the game is over he comes back into the lobby and just complains and what not right. He's like im the only one holding down this team etc etc. Then he ask how are me and my friend always at the top i simply reply Years of GE N64 lol so he doesnt reply then a match later he's on our team so he comes back into the lobby and starts shit talking the opposite team.. me and the homie are like ok.. Then he ask us to send him an invite.. im like we are in a public chat theres no need for an invite (i didnt even like his attitude in the first place) so we dont send him an invite we just continue playing. Then the following round i swear someone hit a lag switch and i did horrible so the guy was the first one to call it out even tho we were on teams he had something to say about my performance. I say well someone is laggin or host cause we've been playing fine the whole time til these new guys came into the room. Now finally the annoying part ready guys lol , i say if it lags like so again im out after this match , so this match he isnt on our team. We are talking these guys out then mid way LAG hard lag and im like hmm i c whats going on here. Well the guy evens up knifing me like 3 times but its after i take out one of his friends everytime he was creeping and he had marathon on. So the match ends and right away this guy saids you suck , i knifed your whole team all my kills where knifes... im like no they werent , and ya you got some good knifes but they were after i killed someone on your team , you stabbed me in the back , never a head to head kill and why you talking shit plus all this strange lag for some reason & A minute ago you were tryna DICK RIDE hard ! "Can i join your guys party , you guys are fucking good how do you get up top like so..." blah blah then when i shut him down he went into the race factor , about how i dont sound black know your role he said lol... what does my voice have to do with the match im like you must like guys paying attention to my voice in such detail , and going by your avatar and how you try to talk sounds like you wanna be black lol who's confused here..? Ha i said dont hate on what you can never hope to achieve i said , know your role and rank (since im done lvl up) I said just fall in line and Salute Me Son! King