Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » 3DS eShop » eShop Recommendations

eShop Recommendations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 eShop Recommendations on 15/5/2012, 15:39

RoryLee

Level 5
Are their any good games that you would recommend people to purchase?

My first recommendation would have to be The Legend of Zelda Links Awakening. It is one of the better Zelda games around, and it has that old school NES challenge. Its a little quirky when compared to the other games in the franchise but it still has the same appeal of the other games. This is a definite download

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

2 Re: eShop Recommendations on 15/5/2012, 15:59

Demonic

Level 5
Potzol's Puzzle

Brilliant game, very challenging, especially in the endless game modes. The story isn't all that interesting and it gets very tedious very quickly. However the stages, endless modes and the difficulty in the other worlds will bring you back. I've been meaning to play this again, but other games just get in the way. :/

I would also recommend Colors! 3D... awesome little app to have to do your doodles on the go or do a masterpiece.

Oh and Zen Pinball 3D too... so addictive, just trying to beat Tech's scores, so annoyingly addictive!

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

3 Re: eShop Recommendations on 28/7/2012, 21:57

SunDown

Level 5
I'll have to recommend Potzol's Puzzles a.k.a. Ketzal's Corridors as well. I'm very impressed with this puzzler, so far. This literally could've easily been a retail title. The music, sound effects, controls and visual design are all very polished. The controls are a bit akward, but that should probably be expected from a puzzler with gameplay mechanics like this. I'm not even over-exaggerating either. You would most likely think Ketzal's Corridors is a retail title, if you didn't know it was just downloadable 3DSWare. This may actually be the very best puzzler I've ever downloaded from the WiiShop or eShop.

4 Re: eShop Recommendations on 9/9/2012, 00:20

SunDown

Level 5
Already thought Mutant Mudds was worth considering, but the higher price kept me from downloading it. Now that it has been confirmed that Mutant Mudds will be receiving an update containing 20 additional levels, I feel the price is set more reasonably. Would you guys suggest that I purchase Mutant Mudds?

5 Re: eShop Recommendations on 10/9/2012, 00:13

RoryLee

Level 5
I happen to like Mutant Mudds, so I vote Yes.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

6 Re: eShop Recommendations on 10/9/2012, 03:09

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
I'm kind of worried about getting some of the games (particularly the more expensive ones, because they may go as a club Nintendo download, or thry might go on sell. Though I may still be tempted to get some of those five dollar ones anyway. Also I still have about $9. something on my account. I still may get one of the spot-it type games, if I can decide on one. Two I'm thinking about is I Spot Japan (Something like that) and Spot it challenge. Anyone get either of these?

Aka: LTGamer

7 Re: eShop Recommendations on 21/9/2012, 05:15

SunDown

Level 5
Don't worry NOSOUP4U, I know you would love Mutant Mudds just as much as I do, if not more so. You ARE the LongTimeGamer, and Mutant Mudds provides some of the very best retro style gameplay available on the entire eShop. It's already worth $8.99 + tax where applicable as it is, not even considering the 20 additional Granny levels we'll be receiving soon enough. I didn't feel like waiting until the update was released. I'm trying to complete the game 100%, so I'm able to play through the new levels as soon as they're available. Which will supposedly possess a much higher level of difficulty, and that sounds even better to me.

8 Re: eShop Recommendations on 7/11/2012, 01:04

SunDown

Level 5
2 FAST 4 GNOMZ

Has anybody downloaded this or thought about downloading it? NLife actually awarded it a 7 out of 10, and I thought the WiiWare demo was pretty good. The graphical glitches have supposedly been repaired in this version.

9 Re: eShop Recommendations on 11/11/2012, 15:00

RoryLee

Level 5
@Sunny
I havent even given that game a thought. I think I'll save my money and put it towards something worthwhile.

I recommend Castlevania: The Adventure. Nintendo Life gave this a 3 out of 10, but I really enjoyed this game. The only negative thing I would say about this is that the game is pretty short, but the game doesnt cost that much so I dont find it that big of deal. This game gave me a real challenge. The platforming, you have to be right on so there is no room for error.

If you like Castlevania and you want a challenge, go download this.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

10 Re: eShop Recommendations on 12/11/2012, 00:22

SunDown

Level 5
Rory, I know you already stated it was a short game, but exactly how long did Castlevania: The Adventure last for? Was it at least a longer game than Super Mario Land?

11 Re: eShop Recommendations on 12/11/2012, 05:33

RoryLee

Level 5
I would probably put it in the same boat as Super Mario Land. It did seem to last a good amount of time, but that's only because I died so many times. Even though it was pretty short, I can still see myself replaying this game quite a bit. Download if you are a fan of Castlevania.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

12 Re: eShop Recommendations on 12/11/2012, 19:56

SunDown

Level 5
A 3DS friend of mine informed me that he has already been playing NightSky for 12 hours and hasn't completed Alternative mode yet. I'd say that's $10 worth of gameplay time. Although, I only have $10 in my eShop account, so I think I'll just wait until this thursday and see what we receive then.

13 Re: eShop Recommendations on 28/12/2012, 02:15

SunDown

Level 5
Has anybody downloaded Fluidity: Spin Cycle yet? I'm interested in downloading the game, but I'd like some impressions first. It'll be awhile, before I'll be able to download it, anyways. So there's no rush really.

14 Re: eShop Recommendations on 28/12/2012, 02:30

SunDown

Level 5
Has anybody downloaded Fluidity: Spin Cycle yet? I'm interested in downloading the game, but I'd like some impressions first. It'll be awhile, before I'll be able to download it, anyways. So there's no rush really.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum