Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Your Top 3 Game Characters.

Your Top 3 Game Characters.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Your Top 3 Game Characters. on 15/6/2012, 10:38

Demonic

Level 5
Franchises now eh?

1) Zelda - One of the greatest franchises in history, there hasn't been a stinker in the bunch, except maybe Zelda II, but that's another argument.

2) Mario - It's an absolute classic and still revered to this day. Probably one of the best franchises anyone can play, whether young or old.

3) Metroid - Yet another amazing game. It's been a 2D platformer and it's been an FPS and both are simply outstanding! Does it beat Halo? By a long shot.

danschemen wrote:and what's worse is that they spread the KH series on so many different systems.

Tell me about it, it would be easier to keep up with the series if it was on all platforms or just kept to a single console, but they spread it out over all consoles making it near impossible to keep up with it unless your a die-hard KH fan who can afford every console on the planet.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

27 Re: Your Top 3 Game Characters. on 15/6/2012, 16:07

X-145

Level 3
To be fair, I'm not putting down mario...because that's a no brainer for me.

1. Dragon quest-I love RPG's and this is the best RPG series. I love the turnbased fighting and the monsters and especially the characters. (Yangus-DQ8 FTW)

2. Sly Cooper-My first ever game that I played and beat was Sly Cooper 1. I love each of the three games that are currently out and I'll even pick them up and play through one of them occasionally

3. Guitar Hero-It's a shame that they discontinued it, because I loved those games and pick them up once in a while.

X-145 Fights with loyalty to [G4L] and himself!

"A man doesn't hate another man, but the ideas that the opposing man supports."
-Me
"The intelligence of your own must make up for the stupidity of others."
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
"God Forbid I should live an Emperor without an Empire."
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

28 Re: Your Top 3 Game Characters. on 16/6/2012, 00:50

Jack

Level 2
1) Pokemon
I know you guys all frown at me, but i still love it!

2) Mario
Just great.

3) Thats it really... :3 Give me Pokemon and Mario games for the rest of my life and I'll be alright.

Jackykins...

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

29 Re: Your Top 3 Game Characters. on 16/6/2012, 12:48

Demonic

Level 5
@Jack: No Call of Duty? Interesting, I thought you liked that franchise. :O

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

30 Re: Your Top 3 Game Characters. on 16/6/2012, 13:22

RoryLee

Level 5
Just PokeBalls for Jack.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

31 Re: Your Top 3 Game Characters. on 18/6/2012, 08:09

Jack

Level 2
Heh, I only have 2 of the CoD games, and I do like them, but Im not a massive fan that's played every one.
I prefer peaceful pokemon

Jackykins...

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

32 Re: Your Top 3 Game Characters. on 18/6/2012, 10:31

Demonic

Level 5
I've only played three myself... World at War, CoD 4 and MW3. The only one that was any good was CoD 4, yes you can chopper chain, but at least it's not as bad as the BS in MW3. :/

33 Re: Your Top 3 Game Characters. on 18/6/2012, 20:23

X-145

Level 3
I've only played 2, Black ops and MW3 and both were rendered virtually unplayable because of the noobs and spamers and campers and whatnot.

-Me
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

34 Re: Your Top 3 Game Characters. on 21/6/2012, 14:57

RoryLee

Level 5
3)Wario and Waluigi: I always get a chuckle whenever he shows up in a game. His Smash Bros attacks and sound effects are just hilarious. Most of the time I end up choosing Wario or Waluigi just because they make me laugh.

2)Travis Touchdown: One of my all time favorite assassins. He's great because he's a baddass, but also just a goofball. How could you not like someone who kills assassins just because he's trying to get a date.

1)Link: He's always been my favorite. I liked him in Soul Caliber and the Links are my favorite to use in Smash Bros. And even though Link doesn't talk, you can just see the emotions that he has in the cutscenes. And it was shocking to see Link put the Master Sword through Canons head in the Wind Waker.

Runner Ups: Samus and Viewtiful Joe.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

35 Re: Your Top 3 Game Characters. on 21/6/2012, 15:09

Demonic

Level 5
1) Link - He's just simply awesome. He might not talk but the expressions on his face in the cut scenes, as Rory mentioned, speak wonders and will give you a little laugh with his big eyes when he's shocked, especially in Wind Waker.

2) Samus Aran - She's one sexy bounty hunter with a bad ass power suit. What's not to love?

3) Luigi - He doesn't talk much either, but in Luigi's Mansion that was his time to shine. He's not just scared of his own shadow but funny as hell when he freaks out.

36 Re: Your Top 3 Game Characters. on 21/6/2012, 18:09

X-145

Level 3
Yangus-C'mon. If you've played Dragon Quest 8, you have absolutly NO REASON not to love this guy

Sly Cooper-He's just awesome because he is the good bad guy. He's a master theif wanted by the cops who takes out bigger bad guys. That's just awesome! Plus his team of friends (Bently and Murry) is awesome.

Shulk-He's just cool. Xenoblade is the perfect fit for him. Enough said.

-Me
-Me
-Einstein
-Constantine XI
-One of my co-workers

37 Re: Your Top 3 Game Characters. on 21/6/2012, 18:50

[NL] Gameday

Level 3
Ness - Earthbound/Smash
Jill Valentine - RE
Cole Train - GOW

If its FLASH'N Then We CLASH'N... To All My Foes "PRESS THE START BUTTON"
The Game Is Back In Town !
Stay Gaming My Friends... King

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

Wii Code 1486 6201 6427 5739
SmashBrosBrawl 4639 9713 0592
Tats Vs Cap - 1333 9121 0737
Monster Hunter Tri 3 - mystic
Goldeneye - 3353 9872 7228 (NL)
Mario Kart - 2149 0995 8262
Excitebike Wiiware - 2064 9806 5831
TV Show King 2 Wiiware - 3482 3446 6916
Uno Wiiware - 2064 9430 9919
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

38 Re: Your Top 3 Game Characters. on 22/6/2012, 17:18

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
1.Shadow The Hedgehog
Created by Docter Eggman!!!
I remember playing with him on Sonic Adventure Battle 2, the moves he could make and the comments he made him 1 BAD ASS looking hedgehog.

2.Wolf
He is the arch enemy of StarFox and has his own team called StarWolf.
His comments allways did it and he was my fav character on SSBB.

3.Samus
She deserves a place in my top 3 after i played Metroid Prime Another M.
Why?
She's hot....what can i say :O

I lick my gun when i'm done, cause i know that revenge is sweet(So sweet)
This is a gang, gamers thang, tell me what you need?

You know i'm down, i'm down for life.
Load and reload it, let's go, gamer for life.
Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum