Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » People who piss you off

People who piss you off

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 People who piss you off on 25/5/2012, 23:34

Demonic

Level 5
This is for your "people who piss you off" rants. Whether it's actors, friends or just people in the street.

For me it'll have to be people who like walking slowly down busy streets... just get out of the way!

And then those guys who drop things and immediately laugh about it... it's not funny, it's just simply retarded.

And those who always have to be right even when they're clearly wrong. You're an idiot, you know nothing, please go kill yourself... a good example are parents who think they know technology.

Last edited by Demonic on 31/5/2012, 13:08; edited 1 time in total

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

2 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 00:30

Jack

Level 2
Chris, in my PE. He thinks he's really good, he's a teachers pet and is the most annoying kid to do PE with. After he's been cocky, a good way to bring him down is by celebrating massively over the top when he gets caught out or you beat him in a race. Mind, it's not hard to beat him, he actually sucks so much.

Jackykins...

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

3 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 00:38

SunDown

Level 5
Well, Jack pisses me off to no end!

Just kidding Jack.

The next time your racing Chris, you should trip him while running at full speed. Then just swear on your life it was an accident. Hahaha! I'm sure everyone would have a great laugh, after they watch him go airborne and do a face plant.

4 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 01:56

X-145

Level 3
The majorityof gym coaches. They are jus washed up jocks. I hate jocks even more. They think that they are jesus christ themself and just are stuck up. They all think that they are going to be all stars, which is a on in a googolplex chance and they think that they are sooooo hilarious. Both of my fights in school were with, you guessed it, jocks... Ugh...

X-145 Fights with loyalty to [G4L] and himself!

"A man doesn't hate another man, but the ideas that the opposing man supports."
-Me
"The intelligence of your own must make up for the stupidity of others."
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
"God Forbid I should live an Emperor without an Empire."
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

5 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 02:00

danschemen

Level 2
There is this person in I know in my computer science class who is one of the most arrogant people I've ever meat before. For the past couple of weeks he keeps saying how he's so good at Mario Kart and we've been playing Mario Kart DS in class for the last couple of weeks too. about 90% of the time I end up in first place(Hate those damn blue shels Mad ) and he kept saying he would beat me. So we ended up playing and of course I beat him ever time

My friend codes:
MW3: 0166-7632-6994
Mario Kart Wii: 4039-4192-6544
Monster Hunter Tri: PPJHCF
If you add me send me a message with your FC
https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

6 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 05:26

Demonic

Level 5
There's one guy at college who I think everyone hates, he follows you around wherever you go, yes even into toilets. And if we go to McDonalds, he doesn't buy anything, he instead gets his pack lunch out. But what really pisses me off about this guy? He gets £90 a week benefits because he's "shy" and can't go for a job interview because of his shyness. Oh yes and he failed his Theory Test 30 times and failed his Driving Test 10 times... what a dick!

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

7 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 13:55

X-145

Level 3
People that tell you how to deal with bullies. I've dealt with them from 3rd grade up until 8th grade. Those people do jack shit! Don't resort to violence? I fought two kids and thats the only time they stopped! Ignore them? Bullshit! They get even more annoying to the point of wanting to wipe the floor with thier ass! My advice to you, beat the shit out of bullies and gain respect...

X-145 Fights with loyalty to [G4L] and himself!

"A man doesn't hate another man, but the ideas that the opposing man supports."
-Me
"The intelligence of your own must make up for the stupidity of others."
-Me
"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein
"God Forbid I should live an Emperor without an Empire."
-Constantine XI
"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should take your stick out of your ass and hit me with it!"
-One of my co-workers

8 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 14:34

Captain Jack

Level 2
I'm surprised I'm not on anyone's lists...

9 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 15:18

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
Captain Jack, nuf said!!!

I lick my gun when i'm done, cause i know that revenge is sweet(So sweet)
This is a gang, gamers thang, tell me what you need?

You know i'm down, i'm down for life.
Load and reload it, let's go, gamer for life.
Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

10 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 15:55

Demonic

Level 5
Because we'd hit the character limit before getting down to the nitty gritty stuff , CJ.

People who think they're god's gift to the world. You're really not, you're just a shallow, feeble minded pain in the ass to everyone, we all wish you would shut up and piss off because nobody gives a shit what you have to say or do. Please just jump off a cliff and do us all a favour.

11 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 17:15

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
That's just mean,demon :P
I still love you though <3

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

12 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 17:35

RoryLee

Level 5
@Demon
Yeah, quit being a bully. Or I will kick your ass!!

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

13 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 17:43

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
Demonic wrote:Because we'd hit the character limit before getting down to the nitty gritty stuff , CJ.

People who think they're god's gift to the world. You're really not, you're just a shallow, feeble minded pain in the ass to everyone, we all wish you would shut up and piss off because nobody gives a shit what you have to say or do. Please just jump off a cliff and do us all a favour.

Aerotek Employment agency. This response by Demonic really sums up my feelings about them. Here is a copy of the e-mail I sent them back after our time together.

TO WHOMEVER THIS SHOULD CONCERN AT AEROTEK EMPLOYMENT AGENCY,

I want to first off apologize for whatever I did wrong. If you want to read further I can offer to you some pointers that may be able to help you with future hiring.

First, you should always let potential candidates know what's going on. Callbacks, keeping schedules, basically keeping everyone in the loop and not leaving them in the dark as to what's going on.

I know it's important to keep a steady line of people moving in and out of your agency with the last thing needed being an informative column about what I have learned of your practice in the short time we have been in touch.

So, let's say you don't get the information from the client when you expect it and promise a possible candidate for employment under your agency a call back. In this situation it would be really helpful if you still gave the possible candidate for employment under your agency a call back at the end of the day stating you didn't get an answer. I know it's exiting to have an opportunity for business with a reputable client, but it also helps to be somewhat calm and collected when getting things sorted out with the people you contact as possible candidates. If a calm, collected, level headed state of mind is more prevalent, it becomes much easier not to miss anything important. I feel like your excitement was so overwhelming that you were forgetting things all over the place. Important things were obviously missed that would have been useful to myself, the client, and your agency.

Until your practices change, please don't deal with individuals who are already earning for themselves something respectable. Don't take away from them what they already have earned on their plate.

Thanks for the Interview,
Pat

14 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 17:53

Demonic

Level 5
@Rory and Mr.187 What have I done wrong now? D:

15 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 18:22

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
@Demon What haven't you done? :O
You still so mean Twisted Evil

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

16 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 18:44

Demonic

Level 5
I like being mean... duh.

17 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 19:27

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
Quit arguing you guys!

18 Re: People who piss you off on 26/5/2012, 21:59

Jack

Level 2
Bitchy sluts in my school. Plus my tutor who makes us sit in silence doing nothing in the mornings, while she pisses around on her laptop.

Jackykins...

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

19 Re: People who piss you off on 27/5/2012, 02:03

Soundwav

Level 3
every living person in Brunswick GA...

I might be a Cyborg, but you must forgive me because I am still Human.

20 Re: People who piss you off on 27/5/2012, 02:24

RoryLee

Level 5
People with white mask over ugly faces!

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

21 Re: People who piss you off on 27/5/2012, 10:15

Demonic

Level 5
People who wear baseball caps wherever they go... what a buncha weirdo's.

22 Re: People who piss you off on 27/5/2012, 16:27

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
People who drive Honda Accord station wagons

23 Re: People who piss you off on 28/5/2012, 23:37

RoryLee

Level 5
@Demon
What's wrong with baseball caps? I'm always wearing mine around town.

Doing a job at some rich persons house. They are always the worst customers. They are picky, stubborn, and usually never know what the hell they want.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

24 Re: People who piss you off on 29/5/2012, 00:02

Demonic

Level 5
@Rory Most of the guys around college wear caps and prance around like twats with their trousers underneath their ass crack. It's flippin' horrible.

People on Advance Wars who camp like little pussies constantly making units but never moving! So annoying!

25 Re: People who piss you off on 29/5/2012, 00:36

SunDown

Level 5
Wow! Demonic, I thought sagging your pants went out of style in the late 90's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum