Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Blast From the Past

Blast From the Past

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Blast From the Past on 7/6/2012, 01:44

RoryLee

Level 5
The point of this thread is just to remember the lost and forgotten things from when you were growing up. The first thing that I'm gonna bring up is OK Soda. I remember drinking this stuff all the time when I was younger. From what I remember about this is that it tasted like a suicide drink. A suicide drink is when you combine all the different sodas from the pop dispenser. Heres a vid for the people that never heard of this stuff.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

2 Re: Blast From the Past on 7/6/2012, 15:04

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
For me it's mostly telly shows....we all got the same other random crap here....
I miss DBZ....there i said it.... i like Dragon Ball Z..... hey i could've still be into Pokemon.....

I lick my gun when i'm done, cause i know that revenge is sweet(So sweet)
This is a gang, gamers thang, tell me what you need?

You know i'm down, i'm down for life.
Load and reload it, let's go, gamer for life.
Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

3 Re: Blast From the Past on 8/6/2012, 00:11

RoryLee

Level 5
@187
How about posting up a long lost movie or a forgotten toy.

Here's a classic for me.

I don't remember a whole lot about these. But I do know that I had a few of the toy figures when I was growing up. Does anyone else remember "The Rock Lords"? Lol

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

4 Re: Blast From the Past on 8/6/2012, 08:59

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
Hmmm i wanted to make a post...after several attempts to embed a vid....but it won't work :S
Never had problems with it.....HELP ME!!!

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

5 Re: Blast From the Past on 8/6/2012, 14:52

Soundwav

Level 3
I know this might be more new of a product but this when I got into transformers
Transformers: Armada

this was my favorite form of transformers...
I think this is back in 2002......the new movies highly disappoint me.

I might be a Cyborg, but you must forgive me because I am still Human.

6 Re: Blast From the Past on 13/6/2012, 03:22

RoryLee

Level 5
This one brings back quite a few memories. This is a game show thats about video games. I remember watching this, and just wishing that I could be on this show. If you happend to win at the end you would have a chance to run through and try collecting as many NES games as you could.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

7 Re: Blast From the Past on 13/6/2012, 13:25

Soundwav

Level 3
I wonder where that guy is now...... A insane asylum? or underneath a bridge? lol

8 Re: Blast From the Past on 21/6/2012, 17:58

[NL] Gameday

Level 3
I couldnt find a video... But back in the day i use to live in Ohio and id go to this grocery store and they'd have MARIO BROS DRINKS , Each had their own flavor it was Mario , Luigi , Peach , Toad , Bowser... I remember the cans were the same color as the characters Red punch flavor mario etc etc man they were damn good too. Ive never seen anyone with the can or the drink itself anymore.... Well thats my blast from the past.

& well im talking about drinks another blast from the past would be those lil hand grenade juices , the ones you could buy 4 for a dollar so 25cents a piece. My mom use to make us go with her alot when we were younger and we'd walk for days..... so she'd always stop and get us snacks and those hand grenade looking juices where you punch a hole in the top or peel it off to drink would do nicely. Red , Blue , Purple , Green thats all i remember.

If its FLASH'N Then We CLASH'N... To All My Foes "PRESS THE START BUTTON"
The Game Is Back In Town !
Stay Gaming My Friends... King

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

Wii Code 1486 6201 6427 5739
SmashBrosBrawl 4639 9713 0592
Tats Vs Cap - 1333 9121 0737
Monster Hunter Tri 3 - mystic
Goldeneye - 3353 9872 7228 (NL)
Mario Kart - 2149 0995 8262
Excitebike Wiiware - 2064 9806 5831
TV Show King 2 Wiiware - 3482 3446 6916
Uno Wiiware - 2064 9430 9919
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

9 Re: Blast From the Past on 23/6/2012, 12:13

dan druff

Level 1
this is what i used i used to watch as a kid groing up, it`ll show my age a bit, but hey these were great.
super ted, banana man, danger mouse, trap door, raggy dolls, pigeon street, bonkers, gummy bears, aladin, tail spin, dogtanian, auto bots, transformers, super mario super show, captain N.

Never umder estimate the predictablility of random coincidence.
https://www.youtube.com/plotyourdownfall

10 Re: Blast From the Past on 23/6/2012, 15:54

Soundwav

Level 3
I miss you Captain Planet :P with your gayness

11 Re: Blast From the Past on 25/6/2012, 12:39

dan druff

Level 1
@187 seriously man, you need to grow up. fair enough you got your own back after i trolled you with the noob tube (and made you host quite TWICE). so what it`s just i game.
i`m not piseed off one bit, i thought it was hilerious.
by the look of things you ARE being a huge cry baby about it. especially by deleting me off your friends list.
besides i knew lou would come licking your arse and tell you what i said anyway, he`s told me loads of stuff about what you`ve said about me, and have i never brought it up in public (on the forums) or have ever said about it when when lou had you on SKYPE at my house, simply because i never let it bother me.
as for puting up tiny p ness as my name on GE, i thought i would get a laugh out of a few people, which it did, and was intended to do. if you cant laugh at the stupid names people can get away with on GE, then you obviously have no sense of humour.
tbh if you reply to this on this forum, i don`t care what you will have to say, it`s over and done with. i`m not going to respond to you.
i`ll talk if lou has you on SKYPE, but thats if you act a bit more mature about the situation.
anyway enough of this, back to what the thread is supposed to be about.

12 Re: Blast From the Past on 25/6/2012, 13:18

Demonic

Level 5
@Dan and 187 What the hell is going on here? Neutral

dan druff wrote:this is what i used i used to watch as a kid groing up, it`ll show my age a bit, but hey these were great.
super ted, banana man, danger mouse, trap door, raggy dolls, pigeon street, bonkers, gummy bears, aladin, tail spin, dogtanian, auto bots, transformers, super mario super show, captain N.

I use to watch all of those except Captain N... now I feel old. :(

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

13 Re: Blast From the Past on 25/6/2012, 13:40

dan druff

Level 1
@demonic i had a bit of fun trolling 187`s matches, he got pissed off, and those posts are the result.
if 187 want`s to elaborate more on the matter, thats his choice, but as i`ve already said, i`m done with this on the forums.
tbh, it shouldn`t have spilled onto here. 187 could have made a new thread to sort this out and we could have sorted things out there.
can you give this a day or two, then delete these message off of here as they are unnecessary to the topic.
also, check out captain n on youtube, basicly the whole cartoon was really about marketing the nintendo nes, gameboy, and games. still, it was good though.

14 Re: Blast From the Past on 25/6/2012, 14:54

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
@Druff
What did i say about you then?
Only thing i say about you is that you allway spam Proxerton...that's not gossip is it?
I wasn't pissed at all, i left 1 match not 2 cause i was warming up and didnt feel to do that with 3 spammers against me.
I deleted you, without knowing it was you at first untill you trolled clair.
And yeah it's a game, but iam not gonna beg you to knock off with your Proxerton cause i don't like playing with or against that crap.
No skillz at all using that crap.
The point where i got annoyed was that you were bragging about it against Lou while you got your ass kicked.
Lou said that you 2 allmost never spoke anymore, so i figured i just do it this way ;)

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

15 Re: Blast From the Past on 25/6/2012, 17:33

Demonic

Level 5
Okay... I think we should leave it there... but if you still want to continue on you can do it in PM or whatever you want.

So far all I'm seeing is 187 is getting annoyed with Dan's proxy spamming, to be honest I see no problem with this, it's a good tactic but there is a limit to where it does start getting annoying. So I agree with both of you on each of your stances but bringing it into here was a bit of a mistake, just saying...

But I'll give you each this advice, if you can't get along then just walk away and let the disagreement subside for a few days and try reasoning with each other again if you wish, there is no point in being angry and flaming each other, it just causes divisions and ruins the ultimate vibe of the forum.

I'll leave this disagreement to you guys to settle, I just thought I should give you some advice. After all, we're not all going to get along and we all have our differences but it's whether we'll look past those differences or nitpick on those differences. :)

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

16 Re: Blast From the Past on 25/6/2012, 18:17

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
@Demon
:O
Also i remind you flaming Cpt.Jack :P:P:P
<3 Ya

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

17 Re: Blast From the Past on 25/6/2012, 18:32

Demonic

Level 5
Yes, but that was different, no body liked him and he's a dick.

18 Re: Blast From the Past on 14/10/2012, 00:59

RoryLee

Level 5
Woah! affraid I must've missed this when I was out of town.

Oh yeah, I remember this shit! You gotta love it when they had to put cheesy rap music in almost everthing 80s. Pretty Rad!

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum