Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Thank you...

Thank you...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Thank you... on 7/6/2012, 15:00

Soundwav

Level 3
I just want to thank you guys for being my friend, this goes to all members, retired members and all at WiiWareWave.
The only reason I'm bringing this up is because, I never really had a Friendship. I was born in Savannah GA, my life as a young child could not be any better, even though we did not have much money. I started school when I was 6, since I have a late birth date, Idk really, but I went to public school 1st to 3rd grade. My dad got a job working for gulfstream aerospace, but it turned out to be in Brunswick which was a hour away from from where we lived. So we had to move more near my dad's job. We started getting a little more money, which in turn got me my first gaming console the Sega Genesis. My parents put me in home school program,from 4th grade to graduation. I did not know a lot of people and still don't. I lived in a town filled with workaholics and retired people, so there were not many kids my age, especial not near where I lived. I did not mind not having friends till I hit my teens, I don't remember much but my parents said I would do 2 days worth of school in 6 hours and then go sit in my room till it was dinner time.

When I turned 14 my parents said I would just stare into the air for a while, I remember creating someone in my head that I wanted to be like, he did not have a name and he was not like a imaginary friend just someone I wanted to grow up to be like, someone positive, nice, brave, smart, just a perfect guy. Everyday I try really hard to be like...and thats who you see in that avatar up there, soundwav...I created soundwav to image myself after him...still to this day I try to be him. When I was 12 I stared listing to music, my dad had a HUGE selection of music, but I did not take music seriously till I turned 14...music was life to me then and now...my parents said if I was away from something that played music for a long time I would start getting violent and talk about weird scary stuff.... Idk what it was but when my parents tell me about this I always feel scared of myself.
Its kinda hard for me to be like soundwav, im kinda quite and serious all the time, soundwav is friendly and kid-like all the time.

My therapist wanted me to tell my closest friends this... thank you for reading this, this clan thing is one of the best things that ever happened to me ...everytime I think of you guys I dont see a Clan, I see a Brotherhood.

I might be a Cyborg, but you must forgive me because I am still Human.

2 Re: Thank you... on 7/6/2012, 15:11

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
Luv ya sound
You a cool guy, there a few guys that really had the perfect childhood.
I had i real tough childhood myself, learn from the experiences you got allong the way.
Try to enjoy life as much as you can and don't be too serious all the time :P

I lick my gun when i'm done, cause i know that revenge is sweet(So sweet)
This is a gang, gamers thang, tell me what you need?

You know i'm down, i'm down for life.
Load and reload it, let's go, gamer for life.
Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

3 Re: Thank you... on 7/6/2012, 16:33

RoryLee

Level 5
Thanks Sound! I feel honored that you consider all of us really good friends, and that you told us about something really personal in your life. And I also consider everyone here good friends.

187 gave some good advice. Just take it easy and try not to be so serious all the time.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

4 Re: Thank you... on 7/6/2012, 17:12

Soundwav

Level 3
Thank you 187 and Rory! I really appreciate you words, lately I've been working a lot and the time not being around the site has been driving me crazy (if i was not there already :P) I've been doing also some handy man jobs since I live next to a bunch of elderly people, I feel bad for them cuz some dont have there kids or grand kids come around to fix stuff around the house, but long story short by the time the Wii U comes out I should have the money to buy it and 1 or 2 games thanks again for the kind words...it really means alot.

5 Re: Thank you... on 7/6/2012, 23:05

Demonic

Level 5
I feel honoured that you'd tell us something so personal about yourself. I'm glad to be your friend because you're a really cool guy, you're easy to talk to and it's always a pleasure to play games and chat with you.

As Rory and 187 said, just take it easy and don't be too serious about things. It makes life a whole lot less of a pain in the ass. I hope everything works out for you mate!

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

6 Re: Thank you... on 8/6/2012, 00:06

RoryLee

Level 5
I'm glad that you stuck around and put up with our shit. I know that we gave you a hard time in the beginning when we thought that you were still hacking. But I'm glad you stuck around and proved us all wrong .

Hell Yeah!! I'll be getting the WiiU at launch.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

7 Re: Thank you... on 12/6/2012, 11:45

Demonic

Level 5
You two will be Wii Uing on day one then eh? With your GamePads in hand... having video chat. You naughty pair. :P

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

8 Re: Thank you... on 12/6/2012, 13:39

Soundwav

Level 3
awww the reminds me of that fucked up shit with the Xbox kinect... they had some hackers out there that could hack into your camera and watch you play e_e.....but i think they patched that

9 Re: Thank you... on 12/6/2012, 14:29

Demonic

Level 5
And they say that Xbox has the best security measures... AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

10 Re: Thank you... on 12/6/2012, 14:59

RoryLee

Level 5
That's news to me. I never even heard about the kinect getting hacked. It's a sad world when you can't even have some privacy when you game...I guess I have to start wearing pants when I play online games. :P

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

11 Re: Thank you... on 12/6/2012, 15:10

Soundwav

Level 3
what ever happen to the EYE toy for PS2...lol the story of motion gaming
the NES Zapper gun
then the power glove...
then the PS2 Eye toy right?
then the Wii
then Xbox 360 kinect
then PS3 move

12 Re: Thank you... on 12/6/2012, 15:17

RoryLee

Level 5
I remember they had an old game show that was just about video games. And I remember the final 2 challengers had to compete in some sort of Kinect like challenge. I remember they would have to grab coins, or press a button that would show up. I'll try and find it on YouTube later. I think this gameshow was in the late 80's.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

13 Re: Thank you... on 12/6/2012, 16:07

Soundwav

Level 3
@Rory haha make sure to put that in the Blast from the past forum :P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum