Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Can I Ask a Small Favor of You

Can I Ask a Small Favor of You

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 14/6/2012, 23:58

SunDown

Level 5
Hello, I was just wondering if a few of my fellow G4L clan members would be willing to do me a small favor. I belong to a survey panel, and I'm trying to earn some extra points. I can earn an extra 150 points, for every person I refer to the website. It wouldn't cost you a penny, and you wouldn't actually need to complete any surveys. That is, if you don't wish to. You would just need to sign up and qualify to participate. I would then receive 150 points for referring you to the website. I've been a panel member for over a year now, so I know the website is legit. You won't receive any spam mail, and they'll only send you optional surveys. To qualify to participate, I believe you need to be at least 18 years of age or older and be a resident of the United States. You can just tell them a fib, because they'll never know the difference. I just give them answers they want to hear. I'm unable to purchase any games for my 3DS, at the moment. I only have 1,500 points in my account. I need 2,500 points to receive a $25 Amazon digital gift card. I'm trying to order a copy of, "Heroes of Ruin," from Amazon, before the pre-order price guarantee expires. I would just need an email address, so I can send you the referral. Let me know if you're willing to help me out. Just send me a PM containing your email address, and I'll send you the referral immediately. Thank you, for whomever is taking the time to read this.

So far, RoryLee, Soundwav, Z-Bone and SkywardL from WiiWareWave have been so kind as to help me out. I only need a few more kind people to help me reach my goal. I hope a few of you would be so kind as to help me out as well.

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
Hit me up,Sunny D
Mr.187@live.nl

I lick my gun when i'm done, cause i know that revenge is sweet(So sweet)
This is a gang, gamers thang, tell me what you need?

You know i'm down, i'm down for life.
Load and reload it, let's go, gamer for life.
Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

SunDown

Level 5
Thanks a lot Mr.187. I sent the referral to the email address you provided. I guess you can just give them a non existing United States address, since you wouldn't be able to redeem any points. Just let me know what day you signed up.

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
I'll do it tomorrow, it's been 5 am here now...
I'll send you a pm or something when i filled in the forms or whatever needs to be done.

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

Demonic

Level 5
Yeah sure, I don't mind helping you out buddy. Just send me the referral to sonic941@gmail.com and I'll fill it out as soon as possible. :3

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
I just signed up to it,Sunny D ;)

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

[NL] Gameday

Level 3
Gameday_Jay@Yahoo.com

If its FLASH'N Then We CLASH'N... To All My Foes "PRESS THE START BUTTON"
The Game Is Back In Town !
Stay Gaming My Friends... King

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

Wii Code 1486 6201 6427 5739
SmashBrosBrawl 4639 9713 0592
Tats Vs Cap - 1333 9121 0737
Monster Hunter Tri 3 - mystic
Goldeneye - 3353 9872 7228 (NL)
Mario Kart - 2149 0995 8262
Excitebike Wiiware - 2064 9806 5831
TV Show King 2 Wiiware - 3482 3446 6916
Uno Wiiware - 2064 9430 9919
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

SunDown

Level 5
Mr.187, I never received any points for referring you, are you sure you qualified?

Demonic, I tried to send a referral to the email address you provided, but it stated you were already a panelist. Do you have an alternate email address I can send the referral to?

SunDown

Level 5
Thanks Gameday. I just sent a referral to that email address. I just finished filling out 5 surveys, and I'm getting so close to reaching 2,500 points. I believe I've reached 1,750 points, as of now. These surveys are so damn boring, and some of them require an unfair amount of time to complete.

10 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 16/6/2012, 14:02

Demonic

Level 5
What? I never signed up to... what?! Try dunnchristopher29@gmail.com

That's freaky...

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

11 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 16/6/2012, 14:09

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
Sure did,Sunny D.
Weird....what now?

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

12 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 16/6/2012, 14:34

SunDown

Level 5
Hahaha! I really don't know what's going on here Demonic, but I received the same exact message for that email address. It states they were unable to send the email, because this person is already a panelist. :O

Mr.187, there really isn't much I can do, but contact customer service and complain about not receiving my points. lol

13 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 16/6/2012, 22:09

Demonic

Level 5
What the uber fudge? What site is it that I am apparently "signed up" to? Try zelda1080@gmail.com as well, if that's not working either then some hacker has been using my e-mails! D:<

14 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 16/6/2012, 22:43

SunDown

Level 5
Wow! Finally... I was actually able to send a referral to that email address Demonic.

15 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 17/6/2012, 00:42

RoryLee

Level 5
How many more referrals do you need?

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

16 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 17/6/2012, 00:54

SunDown

Level 5
Rory, I have 1,750 points in my account, as of now. If and when I receive the points for referring Mr.187, Demonic and Gameday, I'll only need two more referrals to reach 2,500 points, and have the ability to pre-order Heroes of Ruin! If I can only refer at least one more person, I could always try to complete a few more surveys to reach my goal. Why do you ask Rory?

17 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 17/6/2012, 01:02

RoryLee

Level 5
jennyarlenehaley@yahoo.com

rorylee01@gmail.com

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

18 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 17/6/2012, 01:25

SunDown

Level 5
Oh! Wow! Thanks a lot Rory! I've sent a referral to both of those email addresses you provided. You're such a good friend Rory. Thanks again buddy.

19 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 17/6/2012, 01:37

RoryLee

Level 5
Did you get the points for the referrals?

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

20 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 17/6/2012, 02:07

SunDown

Level 5
Not yet Rory, but sometimes there's a slight delay. It took a whole day to receive the points from last email address you gave me. I contacted them today, and informed them that I still haven't received any points for referring Mr.187@live.nl. I'll contact them again tomorrow, if I still haven't received any points for referring Demonic. I'll also inform them if I still haven't received any points for those last two email addresses you provided.

21 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 17/6/2012, 02:59

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
Eld3rt@hotmail.com
undercovah@live.nl

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

22 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 17/6/2012, 03:13

SunDown

Level 5
Thanks again Mr.187. I've sent a referral to both of those email addresses. Let me know when you've signed up... again. lol

23 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 17/6/2012, 12:34

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
Hmmm i figured out the problem....iam not getting the mail to activate my account(s) on there, what now?

Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!

24 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 18/6/2012, 00:42

SunDown

Level 5
I'm really not sure what to do then Mr.187. I guess you could try to contact customer service with each of those email addresses, and inform them that you still haven't received your confirmation email. I just received another 150 points today, but there's still 5 other email addresses I referred in which I haven't yet. I'm going to contact customer service again today.

25 Re: Can I Ask a Small Favor of You on 19/6/2012, 04:20

SunDown

Level 5
I only received 150 points today, and customer service still hasn't replied yet. Gameday informed me that he received a confirmation email after he registered.

Rory, did you receive confirmation emails for those last two email addresses you provided?

Demonic, have you received a confirmation email at zelda1080@gmail.com?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum