Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » ZoomPanel

ZoomPanel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ZoomPanel on 18/6/2012, 08:23

SunDown

Level 5
Hey guys! I no longer need an email address from anyone, so I can receive referral points. I would just need whomever to access the registration page through the link I provided below. Just inform me whenever you or someone you know has signed up. Thank you, for whomever is taking the time to read this.

The link below will direct you to the registration page.

ZoomPanel

Last edited by SunDown on 25/6/2012, 03:31; edited 2 times in total

2 Re: ZoomPanel on 21/6/2012, 02:56

SunDown

Level 5
I recieved a reply from ZoomPanel customer service today, and the following is the information they provided me with.

The emails below belong to those of you who have successfully registered at Zoompanel

jennyarlenehaley@yahoo.com
rorylee01@gmail.com
roryarends@yahoo.com
soundwav00@gmail.com

The emails below belong to those of you who haven't successfully registered at ZoomPanel.

Mr.187@live.nl
Gameday_Jay@yahoo.com
Eld3rt@hotmail.com
undercovah@live.nl
zelda1080@gmail.com

I replied to their email, and I informed them that the email addresses directly above never received a confirmation email. I'm now waiting for another reply from them. I would greatly appreciate it, if those of you who have unsuccessfully registered would contact ZoomPanel customer service. Inform them that you have in fact registered at ZoomPanel, but you never received a confirmation email to activate your account. Thank you, for whomever is taking the time to read this.

3 Re: ZoomPanel on 25/6/2012, 03:13

SunDown

Level 5
Just recently, Tech101 was so kind as to register at ZoomPanel. For some reason, he didn't need to activate his account via confirmation email. I guess you're not supposed to receive a confirmation email, because I received 150 points for referring him. Although, he did sign up by accessing the registration page through the same type of link I've provided above. I only need one more referral and to complete one more survey to reach 2,500 points.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum