Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » Planet Crashers

Planet Crashers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Planet Crashers on 18/6/2012, 22:22

SunDown

Level 5
I've seen very little about this game on the internet; although, it already has an NA release date of August 31rst. From what I have seen, it appears fairly interesting. I believe it's some type of MMORPG which features social aspects. It will also feature collaborative play across multiple platforms, including: Browser, 3DS, Android, iPad, iPhone and iPad Touch. Does anybody have more information about this game? Like how will the online multiplayer and social features function, and will there be some way to communicate like voice chat?

The link below will direct you to the official Planet Crashers website.
Planet Crashers

I'm unable to access the official website with the Wii and 3DS browser. Could someone please inform me if there's any additional information available there?

2 Re: Planet Crashers on 19/6/2012, 00:18

RoryLee

Level 5
I just watched the trailer for the game and it looked like complete garbage to me. I'm not sure if its an MMO, but the trailer only showed some crappy 1 vs. 1 fighting. And it sounds like you can already play this for free on your computer.

I'm gonna put this in the NFS:The Run category and stay the f@ck away from this one.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

3 Re: Planet Crashers on 19/6/2012, 04:26

SunDown

Level 5
Yeah, I should've figured that much Rory. Also, someone at NLife stated this had actually been rescheduled at E3 for sometime in June as a digital release, so this may actually show up on the eShop this week instead.

4 Re: Planet Crashers on 19/6/2012, 20:15

RoryLee

Level 5
I wouldn't even download this if if was free. The gameplay trailer was just awful.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

5 Re: Planet Crashers on 20/6/2012, 00:13

Demonic

Level 5
Hey, NFS:The Run isn't that... uhm, yeah it is kinda crap actually.

I went on that link and it didn't even load... so I went to Youtube instead and found out it's made by Renegade Kid, the developers behind Mutant Mudds. I'm not a fan of Mutant Mudds anyway, but this is one sure fire way of losing support.

The video was horrendous by the way, you're on a circular platform battering the hell out of each other in turns... how is this fun? If it comes on the eShop it can go die in a digital hole for all I care. That game looks awful!

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

6 Re: Planet Crashers on 20/6/2012, 01:01

SunDown

Level 5
Alright, alright! Let's just forget I even brought this up for discussion. I knew it was developed by Renegade Kid, so I thought it might actually be decent. I guess I was wrong.

7 Re: Planet Crashers on 21/6/2012, 18:43

[NL] Gameday

Level 3
lmao

If its FLASH'N Then We CLASH'N... To All My Foes "PRESS THE START BUTTON"
The Game Is Back In Town !
Stay Gaming My Friends... King

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

Wii Code 1486 6201 6427 5739
SmashBrosBrawl 4639 9713 0592
Tats Vs Cap - 1333 9121 0737
Monster Hunter Tri 3 - mystic
Goldeneye - 3353 9872 7228 (NL)
Mario Kart - 2149 0995 8262
Excitebike Wiiware - 2064 9806 5831
TV Show King 2 Wiiware - 3482 3446 6916
Uno Wiiware - 2064 9430 9919
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

8 Re: Planet Crashers on 26/7/2012, 14:41

RoryLee

Level 5
I figure this topic needs a bump since the game comes out today.

So do you plan on downloading this piece of Shit? :P

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

9 Re: Planet Crashers on 26/7/2012, 21:47

SunDown

Level 5
Oh! Well, could you possibly rub it in anymore Rory? Maybe I should create a Need for Speed: The Run thread, so you can comment on that too.

On a serious note, I've been informed that Planet Crashers has already earned itself a 1 star rating on the eShop. I'm definitely waiting upon the reviews to begin rolling out, because this might just crash and burn.

"Damn it! Put me on a planet where all the girls look like Janet."

10 Re: Planet Crashers on 27/7/2012, 01:23

RoryLee

Level 5
SunDown wrote:Oh! Well, could you possibly rub it in anymore Rory? Maybe I should create a Need for Speed: The Run thread, so you can comment on that too.

I figured we could just start a Sunny D's reccomendation thread :P

11 Re: Planet Crashers on 28/7/2012, 08:09

Demonic

Level 5
Looked at the recommendations over at NL and they don't have all that many positive things to say about this game but the main two are it's short and it's expensive. I think they're recommending to buy Sword of Hope II instead of Planet Crashers, lol. Sorry SunDown, but this game went tits up. :P

Renegade Kid isn't on my "good developer" list yet, maybe when their quadbike game comes around I might have a look, but for now this developer can go shove their games up their asses.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum