Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Smallville Season 11 Comics

Smallville Season 11 Comics

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Smallville Season 11 Comics on 29/6/2012, 22:28

Demonic

Level 5
Smallville has returned! But this time in a comic book version:

You can buy the Season 11 comic books of Smallville from here for only $0.99! They'll be releasing them weekly and will be continuing the Smallville franchise, much to the want of the fans. Heck if there's enough support for these comic books they might bring Smallville back to TV at some point.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

2 Re: Smallville Season 11 Comics on 30/6/2012, 13:29

RoryLee

Level 5
Does Smallville have that much of a fan support that they would bring it back to TV? If so, I think I'll have to start purchasing the weekly comics.

If they do bring it back to television, they better have Micheal Rosenbaum(Lex Luthor) on the show.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

3 Re: Smallville Season 11 Comics on 30/6/2012, 18:08

Demonic

Level 5
Smallville had quite a fan base before they stopped showing it and they said they wouldn't bring Smallville back and here it is in comic book style so anything could happen really, maybe they'll bring it back to our screens or maybe they won't.

However, I have a feeling if they do bring it back it most likely won't have the same cast, but I'm hoping they'll keep them, be a bit strange watching Smallville 2 without the original cast.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum