Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Waltz gets pwned in the butthole

Waltz gets pwned in the butthole

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Demonic

Level 5
This is the brand new section to show where people are butt raping the old wank head, first off let's showcase this brilliant piece of shit dumping on WaltzElf by LordJumpMad:

Retro_On_theGo:

Moving lecture series. Inspirational and intelligent speakers. Of course you were going to have to explain this, lol.

Well from what you linked to that seems nice.

LordJumpMad:

So its a documentary about people who like to hear themselves rant. Sounds your type of thing Walz

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

SunDown

Level 5
Waltz hasn't begun trolling me yet, so I guess I should count myself lucky. He'll probably begin trolling me now, since I just mentioned this. Oh, well. I'll defend myself by any means necessary! lol

Demonic

Level 5
Well everyone, or near enough everyone, on there calls him out. Does he win? Yup, mainly because he usually always goes in with back up, but when he has no back up to support his claims he usually backs off.

Looking at that TED topic, I don't think he's replied to LJM's taunt, mainly because it's so true.

Another one on there is AlexSays, he's a cocky "I know everything" little runt. I dislike him very much, but Waltz is on an utterly higher level of annoying troll antics.

Why NL don't boot these bitches out I do not know.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

RoryLee

Level 5
Both of those guys suck! I dont think they have any real friends if thats how they act in real life. Smug little basterds.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum