Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » 3DS XL - Likes and Dislikes

3DS XL - Likes and Dislikes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 3DS XL - Likes and Dislikes on 9/9/2012, 17:53

Demonic

Level 5
The good

1) The matte finish looks a lot nicer and it doesn't show up dirt and grime.

2) The anti glare on the top screen makes it easier to view.

3) The curved edges and size of the console make it more comfortable to use and play for longer.

4) The bigger screens add more detail and games look and feel more engaging.

5) The extended battery life is a definite plus - you can play for hours before it even reaches the dying zone.

6) A lot easier to clean and keep clean.

The bad

1) The speakers haven't been upgraded, but if you have some decent earphones then you can tell it's a lot louder compared to the original 3DS.

That's my likes and dislike of the 3DS XL, what's yours? :)

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

2 Re: 3DS XL - Likes and Dislikes on 10/9/2012, 00:05

RoryLee

Level 5
Battery power.

I dont have to clean it up as much.

The spaces on the top screen. So that the screens don't touch when you close it.

Less glare.

I like the buttons way better. The Home, Select, Start, and Power just feel better.

I like that the 3D slider is more of a switch. It actually locks in the off position so you don't accidentally turn on the 3D effect.

The Bigger Screens.

I haven't found anything I dislike about the the XL. Nintendo did a great job with the new makeover.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

3 Re: 3DS XL - Likes and Dislikes on 10/9/2012, 03:33

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
GOOD:

The overall look and feel of it. I also like that the start button is round instead of square, like the first on.
I like the big screens.

I like that it has a better battery life (though not by much).
I also like that it came with a 2 gig SD card.

Don't like:

Though it's longer, I still think the battery life is too short.

Aka: LTGamer

4 Re: 3DS XL - Likes and Dislikes on 10/9/2012, 17:47

Demonic

Level 5
@NoSoup You mean 4GB SD Card right? If you actually mean 2GB then Nintendo (or the retailer you bought it from) screwed you over big time buddy! Lol.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

5 Re: 3DS XL - Likes and Dislikes on 11/9/2012, 14:30

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Lol. Well I knew it was bigger than the first. I'm not gonna open it up and check though. :P

Aka: LTGamer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum