Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » 3DS eShop » Mutant Mudds (Discussion)

Mutant Mudds (Discussion)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 16/9/2012, 01:35

SunDown

Level 5
As for myself, I'm absolutely loving the retro ambiance this game has to offer. Currently, Mutant Mudds & VVVVVV are definitely my favorite eShop games, so far. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX would gracefully fall into third place respectively. Does anybody happen to know when we'll be receiving those 20 additional Granny level's? I'd like to know how much time I'd have to complete the game, before those additional levels arrive.

2 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 16/9/2012, 19:10

RoryLee

Level 5
I'm not sure when the new levels come out, but I thought they said that we will get them once they finish up with something for another system.

I found Mutant Mudds to be an excellent game. I like the challenge in MM alot better than VVVVVVV. VVVVVVV was just way too brutal, so I thought MM had just the right amount of difficulty. And another thing that I like is the throwback levels that resemble the old Virtual Boy, pretty cool!

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

3 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 16/9/2012, 23:18

SunDown

Level 5
Yeah, I feel you Rory. I haven't actually had a chance to progress very far into VVVVVV, but it still has been really difficult. I'm not even sure which direction I'm supposed to be traveling. Is there any type of in-game map for VVVVVV?

4 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 17/9/2012, 00:23

RoryLee

Level 5
I thought the map was on the bottom screen? If not, I do know that there is a map somewhere because I remember it showing me what parts that I have visited, and not visited.

How far have you gotten in Mutant Mudds?

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

5 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 17/9/2012, 00:53

SunDown

Level 5
Rory, I must have completely disregarded the map on the bottom screen somehow. I have no idea how the hell I pulled that one. Rory, I've completed seven levels, so far. I've only put about an hour and a half into playing it, though. Lately, I've just been playing a little bit of everything, but mostly Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins and Mutant Mudds.

6 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 20/9/2012, 03:10

SunDown

Level 5
Mutant Mudds definitely has the cleanest presentation of stereoscopic 3D effects I've seen in any 3DS game I've played, so far. This is a must have game, if you own a 3DS.

7 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 20/9/2012, 16:52

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
hmmm. I should try that demo again. Glad you're enjoying it sundown. Did they already put out the 20 new levels?

Aka: LTGamer

8 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 20/9/2012, 20:55

SunDown

Level 5
Why, didn't the demo click with you the first time you tried it NOSOUP4U? No, we haven't received the 20 additional Granny levels yet. While you're thinking about purchasing an eShop platformer, you should also look into downloading VVVVVV. I would definitely still purchase Mutant Mudds, even if you're not very interested in VVVVVV.

9 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 6/10/2012, 04:53

SunDown

Level 5
I know you guys already know that we still haven't received the 20 new grannie levels yet, but did you know the PC version also contains another 20 additional regular levels that aren't present in the eShop version?! We got ripped off, but Renegade Kid will probably just attribute that to the fact that the PC version doesn't possess stereoscopic 3D effects. Evil or Very Mad

Dear Renegade Kid,
I would just like to inform you that I'd be more than willing to pay the extra $1.08 USD for the additional 20 regular levels that came in the PC version.

10 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 6/10/2012, 13:28

RoryLee

Level 5
@Sunny
I don't feel ripped off. I thought the game had just the right amount to it. But I'm not gonna complain that we are getting 20 extra free levels.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

11 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 8/10/2012, 21:38

SunDown

Level 5
Rory, I probably would've purchased Mutant Mudds, even if I had known about the 20 omitted levels. It's still my #1 favorite eShop game, so far. I just think it's wrong that Renegade Kid felt it was alright to cut corners, just because this version is displayed in stereoscopic 3D.

Edit: Rory, make sure you remember to log onto the eShop on October 25th, because the 20 new levels for Mutant Mudds will be available for download, and NightSky will be available for download too.

12 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 12/10/2012, 02:34

SunDown

Level 5
You can download Mutant Mudds now NOSOUP4U.

Side Note: You must first complete the first 40 levels, before you'll gain access to the 20 new grannie levels.

13 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 12/10/2012, 04:04

RoryLee

Level 5
I'm really looking forward to play Mutant Mudds again. And I think Liberation is also coming out on the 25th so that's gonna be a great week for downloads. I'll have to check out what NightSky is. Hopefully it turns out to be another solid title.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

14 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 26/10/2012, 00:59

SunDown

Level 5
Don't forget Rory, those 20 new, "Grannie," are available for download today.

15 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 26/10/2012, 20:58

RoryLee

Level 5
I just downloaded them this morning. Have you had the chance to try the new levels out yet?

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

16 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 27/10/2012, 02:32

SunDown

Level 5
No, not yet Rory. I still haven't finished completing the V-land & G-land stages. I kind of gave Mutant Mudds a break, after I had downloaded CaveStory +. Now that I've reached the same point I did in the freeware version, I'll give CaveStory + a break for awhile.

So far, what do you think of CGA, "Grannie," levels Rory?

17 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 27/10/2012, 05:05

RoryLee

Level 5
I havent had the chance to try them yet. I want to beat the games I'm working on now before I start playing Mutant Mudds again.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

18 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 28/10/2012, 20:19

SunDown

Level 5
I thought I had alraady completed all of the regular levels, but I was mistaken. I still haven't been able to complete level 4-4. Which is the only regular level I have left to beat. I seriously hate that damn level man. I tried to finish it off last night, and you should've heard the bad words coming out of my mouth.

19 Re: Mutant Mudds (Discussion) on 6/11/2012, 22:23

SunDown

Level 5
I finally completed level 4-4 last night! I had a real difficult time with that damn level. The space levels seem like they're even less forgiving.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum