Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » 3DS eShop » Zen Pinball

Zen Pinball

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Zen Pinball on 14/1/2012, 12:47

Demonic

Level 5
How you guys finding this game?

I've had it for 2 days now and it is pretty amazing. The tables are unique and full of stuff to play around with. Along with the online leader boards you can play for hours trying to beat your own score or your friends.

Probably one of the best games available on 3DSWare so far.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

2 Re: Zen Pinball on 14/1/2012, 13:45

RoryLee

Level 5
I'm having a lot of fun beating all of Techs high-scores

Excalibur and Earth Defense are my two favorites tables. The other 2two tables I struggle to get a good score on.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

3 Re: Zen Pinball on 16/1/2012, 21:44

Z Bone

Level 1
I really like this game. I too like Excalibur and Earth Defense the most. I think the Shaman table is flawed in its design because the ball always manages to find it's way into the outlanes. I'm constantly restarting on Shaman because usually within the first minute of playing the ball goes straight into the outlane.

4 Re: Zen Pinball on 16/1/2012, 22:38

Demonic

Level 5
I have the same problem Z Bone, as soon as I shoot the ball off it will usually land in one of the outlanes before I can ever get to hit it. I also don't like the fact that at one end it's crowded with crap and the other end there's just emptiness...

It's pretty stupid... but the other 3 are brilliant!

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

5 Re: Zen Pinball on 16/1/2012, 23:15

RoryLee

Level 5
Hey Z Bone, did you add our 3DS codes yet? If not, we have all of the friend codes in the forums.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

6 Re: Zen Pinball on 26/1/2012, 21:59

Z Bone

Level 1
I'm really addicted to pinball now. Zen Pinball is fun, but I much prefer Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection on Wii. It has 10 real life pinball tables from the 70's, 80's, and 90's. There are cool unlockable ball types too. I think now that I've played games from both, I'm going to stick with Farsight Studios for my pinball needs over Zen Studios.

7 Re: Zen Pinball on 20/2/2012, 05:45

Komicturtle92

Level 1
Gotta get back into this. Doubt I'll ever beat the scores by Rory and Tech :(

8 Re: Zen Pinball on 20/2/2012, 14:44

RoryLee

Level 5
I'm pretty sure that Tech has us all beat. But the last time I played, I got around 50 million on two of the boards. I put my 3DS in sleep mode so that's why my scores havent posted yet.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

9 Re: Zen Pinball on 20/2/2012, 16:56

Komicturtle92

Level 1
Probably because Tech played pinball machines all the time when he was a kid :P

10 Re: Zen Pinball on 20/2/2012, 23:38

Jack

Level 2
I was gonna get this a while back, maybe I'll buy it now.
I'm still looking for that one game to jump out at me though...
Also, I thought there'd be a bit more free stuff if I'm honest. £1.80 for a calculator? >;(

Jackykins...

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

11 Re: Zen Pinball on 21/2/2012, 00:28

RoryLee

Level 5
It's definitely worth the asking price. I'm pretty sure that I put in about 10 hours or so in the game. And I think Tech has a WHOPPING 60-70 hours on his. Shocked

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

12 Re: Zen Pinball on 17/3/2012, 17:46

Demonic

Level 5
Beat Rory's score on El Dorado with 69 million! I just needed 243 million to beat Tech...

How the hell did he get his so high?!?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum