Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » What are you looking forward to in 2013?

What are you looking forward to in 2013?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Demonic

Level 5
2013 looks to be a packed year for both the 3DS and Wii U with a steady stream of games rolling in. With so much choice at hand, what are you mostly looking forward to?

For me, it'll be Monster Hunter Ultimate for 3DS and Wii U (released March 2013). Both versions look absolutely amazing, outstanding in fact! There will be nothing quite like hunting a Great Jaggi or two, swinging massive swords, exploring and most of cooking meat in eye popping 3D and sexy HD.

So, what is your most wanted? And you can only pick one!

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

RoryLee

Level 5
I would have to go with Pikmin 3. I've only played a little bit of 1 and 2, so I'm really looking forward to devote some time into the new game. I hope Nintendo has a collectors edition that will include the other 2 games, kinda like what they did for the Metroid collection.

@Chris
I'm pretty stoked about Monster Hunter. Here's hoping the games are not gonna be region locked.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

Demonic

Level 5
@Rory I've never played Pikmin before so I'll probably pass on Pikmin 3. The only game for 2013 that I'm really looking forward to is Monster Hunter, it looks really amazing, can't wait to get stuck into that again! Especially when I'll be able play it wherever I want!

Also if I'm not mistaken I believe Paper Mario is coming out this year in December and then Luigi's Mansion is being released in early 2013, so there's two titles I'm looking forward to in the next year. And there's Castlevania, but I'm not entirely sure when that's getting released... probably 2013.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

RoryLee

Level 5
Castlevania is another one I'm looking forward to. It looks its gonna be a good year Nintendo and gamers.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

SunDown

Level 5
1) Miiverse (3DS)
2) Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
3) Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
4) Monster Hunter 4

Side Note: I'm also hoping for the next handheld Zelda experience to arrive in 2013, but I doubt it will. It's still a little bit early in the 3DS' lifespan to release a big gun like Zelda.

Last edited by SunDown on 28/10/2012, 20:24; edited 1 time in total

Demonic

Level 5
SunDown wrote:1) Miiverse (3DS)

And yet we still have no idea how Nintendo are going to implement this into the 3DS... I have an unnerving suspicion that it's going to be a web based experience, like what they said at E3 this year.

Besides, if they do incorporate it into the 3DS then it's going to have be it's own little application tile rather than being built into the system itself, since that would take changing the entire operating system... I hope Nintendo knows what they're doing because I sure don't, hopefully that Nintendo Direct will tell us something about MiiVerse for 3DS as well.

SunDown

Level 5
I just hope Miiverse for the 3DS also has video chat. I mean, the 3DS has a built in camera and microphone/speaker system, so I don't see why not.

Demonic

Level 5
Voice chat isn't enough for ya huh? :P

SunDown

Level 5
Well, wouldn't you prefer to have video chat Chris?

Demonic

Level 5
Not really, I like talking to people over the internet, but I don't want to see their face as well... just eww, just give me their voice, that's good enough for me. Besides, this is getting off topic.

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
I hate to sound old fashioned, but I'll be mostly looking forward to some good Legends and MW matches. I hate to admit it, and I don't think 360 is better than Wii U...but I've gone to the dark side, guys. I hope that doesn't put anything between us. :P

RoryLee

Level 5
[G4L] P.K. wrote:I hate to sound old fashioned, but I'll be mostly looking forward to some good Legends and MW matches. I hate to admit it, and I don't think 360 is better than Wii U...but I've gone to the dark side, guys. I hope that doesn't put anything between us. :P

Why would that change anything? About the only thing that changes is the fact that we wont be playing together.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

SunDown

Level 5
I don't understand why P.K. didn't just wait a little longer for the WiiU, instead of purchasing an X-box 360. eeewwww....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum