Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » 3DS eShop » Fallblox

Fallblox

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fallblox on 15/11/2012, 23:14

Demonic

Level 5
Fallblox

Release
JP: TBA
EU: 15th November
NA: 22nd November

After the success of Pullblox, or Pushmo in America, from developer Intelligent Systems comes it's sequel Fallblox, or Crashmo in America. The idea this time around is blocks falling due to gravity, but the goal hasn't changed, you have to manoeuvre blocks to gain access to the top of the blocks to save a bird. Instead of the old formulae of pushing and pulling blocks to make your way to the top, you can now push, pull, slide and move any block anywhere in the playing field to reach your goal.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

2 Re: Fallblox on 16/11/2012, 06:17

SunDown

Level 5
Has anyone downloaded this yet? I still haven't downloaded Pushmo, because the super cutesy visuals really turn me off.

3 Re: Fallblox on 16/11/2012, 11:24

Demonic

Level 5
I downloaded this yesterday... why do you think I made this?

And what do you mean the cutesy style turns you off? You really don't see a good game even if it's right in your face...

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum