Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Where the Hell is Everybody Else?!

Where the Hell is Everybody Else?!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SunDown

Level 5
Other than myself, nobody has posted a single comment in the past couple of days. So where has everybody been, and what have you been up to lately? Did the holidays begin early this year, and nobody informed me about it? Anyways, I can't well have a conversation with myself. Well, I could, but that's entirely another issue.

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Here the Hell I AM!!

(I was wandering where everyone was recently too, so I thought it was funny to to your question. as a topic. ) Though part of it was that people were kinda quiet on the 3ds too.

Aka: LTGamer

SunDown

Level 5
Well, I didn't want to begin triple posting.

Demonic

Level 5
Wii U... obviously. Don't need a forum when you have MiiVerse. ;)

I've been enjoying Batman and Assassins Creed 3 far too much... by the way, AC3 is a LOT of fun, the views, the gameplay, the killing, the cutscenes... it's bloody gorgeous!

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

SunDown

Level 5
Oh, well alright then.

RoryLee

Level 5
Been busy with playing games and cleaning the house spotless.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

StarOceanCrazy

Level 1
Everyone else is at WiiWareWave Neutral

Soundwav

Level 3
Been busy getting kick out of my house and moving back into my parents house. you?

I might be a Cyborg, but you must forgive me because I am still Human.

SunDown

Level 5
What happened dude?

Soundwav

Level 3
lol well i did not get "kicked" out but I had to move out since i lost my job.

SunDown

Level 5
That sucks Soundwav. Are your parents letting you have your own room? I know you'll get back on your feet eventually my friend. So, how's life been back at home?

Soundwav

Level 3
Its pretty good, I don't have that much anxiety. Things have been pretty smooth. Lol i got my old room back... kinda small but I cant really complain

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum