Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » 3DS eShop » Upcoming (3DS eShop) Games

Upcoming (3DS eShop) Games

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Upcoming (3DS eShop) Games on 12/12/2012, 05:24

SunDown

Level 5
Is anybody else interested in Crimson Shroud? I think it looks pretty damn spectacular, from what I've seen. Although, I think maybe the younger generation may not take to the game's style of mechanics very well. Especially since most of them have never seen or even heard about a table-top RPG before. Those things disappeared completely, back when all of those fantasy Dungeons & Dragons type's of books were going out of style.

2 Re: Upcoming (3DS eShop) Games on 12/12/2012, 14:17

RoryLee

Level 5
Crimson Shroud is by SUDA 51, right? If so, then its an instant download for me. I never really got into the D&D thing, but I also heard that the game is kind of like Ogres Battle in a way. That should make this game a perfect fit for the 3DS.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

3 Re: Upcoming (3DS eShop) Games on 12/12/2012, 22:34

SunDown

Level 5
I'm not totally sure about all of the details Rory. I do know that it's the third Guild01 game we've received, and it's being published by Level 5. There's already a review up at NLife, and the verdict was an impressive 9 out of 10.

4 Re: Upcoming (3DS eShop) Games on 9/3/2013, 04:58

SunDown

Level 5
Is anybody going to be downloading ATV Wild Ride or Nano Assault EX? I've got RCR and Nano Assault EX on my to get list, but I'm kind of iffy about ATVWR. I might just get it for the online multiplayer. I mean, it is only an $8 game.

5 Re: Upcoming (3DS eShop) Games on 9/3/2013, 10:56

Demonic

Level 5
There will probably be a better racing game down the road. I usually trust NL's reviews on games and I think NL have ATV Wild Ride spot on, it looks atrocious and the glitches are a no go for me. I can stand glitches but when they ruin the overall experience then it's better to steer clear and wait for something else.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

6 Re: Upcoming (3DS eShop) Games on 9/3/2013, 21:47

SunDown

Level 5
Chris720 wrote:There will probably be a better racing game down the road.

Yeah, but who knows how far down the road that game is.

Chris720 wrote:I usually trust NL's reviews on games and I think NL have ATV Wild Ride spot on.

Spot on? You mean, spot on like the 3 out of 10 they awarded Castlevania: The Adventure, or the 10 out of 10 they awarded to NightSky? Lol!

7 Re: Upcoming (3DS eShop) Games on 9/3/2013, 23:51

Demonic

Level 5
Hey, I never said they always get it right! Lol.

To be honest though, Castlevania: The Adventure really hasn't aged well, but it still deserves better than a 3. Nightsky, although a good indie game, doesn't really deserve a 10, more like a 7 in my opinion.

Honestly though, why care about the score? It's only a number, it doesn't say whether the game is good or not. A review needs to give me the facts and details of a game so I can see whether I'll enjoy it or not and NL do that rather well.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

8 Re: Upcoming (3DS eShop) Games on 10/3/2013, 00:48

SunDown

Level 5
^ Eh... I'll probably still download Wild Ride soon, because most people's impression's of the game have been pretty positive for the most part. From what I've derived, I believe the visuals are actually better than what has been displayed in recent video trailers. Also, I guess the glitches are only occasional occurrences and don't always happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum