Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » 3DS eShop » Gunman Clive

Gunman Clive

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Gunman Clive on 2/1/2013, 00:34

SunDown

Level 5
Zach informed me that Tech wanted to know how I'm playing Gunman Clive, because the 3DS eShop version isn't available for download in North America yet. Well, I received a reviewer's redemption code from Bertil. That's because I'll actually be reviewing the game. I've reached stage 13, and I have 7 more stages left to complete. I'll probbably be able to begin the rough draft for my review by tomorrow, or the following day. As of now, Mutant Mudds actually has some competition as my favorite platformer available on the 3DS eShop.

2 Re: Gunman Clive on 4/1/2013, 22:01

Demonic

Level 5
Wait, what? If you can do that... you could be our reviewer for this place. :O

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

3 Re: Gunman Clive on 4/1/2013, 23:54

SunDown

Level 5
No offense Chris, but who's actually going to read my reviews here? Seriously, nobody visits this place anyumore. I try to keep the conversations going, but I quit checking for a response after a few days. I'll post my Gunman Clive review here. I'll continue to post any of my future reviews here too, as long as I can tell there's a reason to do so. Which will depend upon the amount of comments posted.

4 Re: Gunman Clive on 7/1/2013, 01:46

SunDown

Level 5
My, "Gunman Clive," (3DS eShop) review is now available to read guys. Chris, I guess you'll need to contact Rukiafan, if you're interested in displaying the review at this site. I don't have open access to my own computer to do so. Anyways, the link below will direct you to my very first gaming review, and please take that into consideration if while commenting. I really hope all of you guys enjoy the read!

Gunman Clive (3DS eShop) Review

5 Re: Gunman Clive on 22/1/2013, 20:34

Demonic

Level 5
Pretty good review for your first one, a lot of information and it's really well structured and paced. In just it's few lines it destroys the storyline of the Twilight films.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

6 Re: Gunman Clive on 20/2/2013, 07:50

SunDown

Level 5
LMAO! Twilight?! WTF are you going on about Chris?!

Anyways, I'm glad I did the game justice in your eyes. I happened to notice that Gunman Clive has recently been your "favorite" 3DS game.

7 Re: Gunman Clive on 20/2/2013, 11:50

Demonic

Level 5
You've never seen the storyline for Twilight? It's horrendous, it makes no sense and it was made by someone with 20 odd years in the business.

And for someone with no experience in writing a review before (I don't think) that has a lot of structure and information in a few sentences, it out beats that movie.

But, yeah, it was a splendid review.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum