Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » 3DS eShop » Nano Assault EX (Highscore Leaderboards)

Nano Assault EX (Highscore Leaderboards)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SunDown

Level 5
I'm currently ranked in 13th place on Cell 1 of Cell Cluster 2: Zeta. And I'm ranked in 1rst place on my friends online leaderboard, since nobody on my friends list is actually playing this game or at least not online. Hint... hint...

Demonic

Level 5
Yeah.... no thanks. I ain't paying £14 for this game. I enjoy Nano Assault Neo on the Wii U, but it's really not a series I'm all that interested in.

At least you're enjoying it.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

RoryLee

Level 5
Sorry, Sunny. Gotta save up the big games coming out this month. Monster Hunter, Luigis Mansion and maybe Lego City.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

SunDown

Level 5
That's cool, at least we got Luigi's Mansion online multiplayer to look forward to. I probably won't be downloading the game until the 27th, though.

Edit: What if I send you the code off a $20 3DS eShop card Rory? Would you download Nano Assault EX then?

RoryLee

Level 5
Of course I would download it. But I would rather have you use that for yourself for the big games that are coming out this month. I'm sure that this game will get lost in the shuffle once Luigis Mansion and Monster come out.

Thanks for the offer though.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

SunDown

Level 5
Oh, don't worry Rory, I'll be downloading Luigi's Mansion on the 27th. I'll have a little extra money this month, since Pandora's Tower was delayed until next month. I wouldn't expect you to play the game religiously, I'd just expect you to play it once in awhile like Moto Heroz. It's just kind of sad and lonely being the only person on my friends leaderboard. I can't believe I took 13th place with one attempt on Cell 1 of Cell Cluster: Zeta. Just imagine what I could do with a little practice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum