Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » 3DS eShop » Harmo Knight (Impressions)

Harmo Knight (Impressions)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Harmo Knight (Impressions) on 15/3/2013, 20:39

SunDown

Level 5
I tried out the demo last night, and I'm not really feeling this game very much. The music and visual style are a little too kiddy for my taste's, and I think there are already better games available in the eShop to spend $15 on. Nano Assault EX comes to mind.

2 Re: Harmo Knight (Impressions) on 15/3/2013, 20:52

Demonic

Level 5
Yeah well you would say that... you don't have enough friends to play that game with.

I think HarmoKnight looks pretty good and the "kiddy" charm, as you put it, just makes it even more appealing. I'm guessing your taste in games is just poor.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

3 Re: Harmo Knight (Impressions) on 15/3/2013, 21:05

RoryLee

Level 5
I'm with Sunny on this one. The kiddy characters and graphics really put me off. The degree of difficulty was unexpected, but that would be its only saving grace for me. This game would be better off if it was priced at least half of what it is now. I'd rather put my money towards something else.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

4 Re: Harmo Knight (Impressions) on 16/3/2013, 02:16

SunDown

Level 5
Don't forget about that 65% Rory. Just remember, 65%.

5 Re: Harmo Knight (Impressions) on 17/3/2013, 15:07

RoryLee

Level 5
@Sunny
I guess I already forgot. %65 for what?

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum