Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » Gaming » Handheld » 3DS » 3DS eShop » .The Pushmo/Pullbox thread of Level Creation

.The Pushmo/Pullbox thread of Level Creation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StarOceanCrazy

Level 1
Share your custom Pushmo/Pullbox levels here in this thread!

Demonic

Level 5
Nobody has even replied to this? I am disappointed...

The ones below aren't mine, but from here, and I'll upload some of my crap ones later.

I hate how lazy I am, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

Demonic

Level 5
Here's a couple of my ones:

If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

RoryLee

Level 5
I'll give you a star for that one.

I haven't tried to create anything yet because that's something I'm not to good at. I do that with most games where you can create stuff.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

Demonic

Level 5
I just look for images, copy it to Paint and draw it square by square, makes it so much easier.

Sailormoongal

Level 1
You are really good Demonic :)

Mew Mew Style Mew Mew Grace Mew Mew Power In Your Face :)

Soundwav

Level 3
nice demon I see its in a megaman pose as well

I might be a Cyborg, but you must forgive me because I am still Human.

Demonic

Level 5
Ofcourse. Just change around the colours and a few changes and your done. I might do Ryu from Street Fighter. :3

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Nice designs. I'll have to try some of these when I get this. I've been thinking of getting it soon, as it's been on my mind. Btw...about how long doe's it take to finish this game? Is it very challenging?

Aka: LTGamer

SunDown

Level 5
Pushmo could probably last you for a very longtime NOSOUP4U. Especially, if you plan to search for QR codes online. I've been informed by a few people that the puzzles can feel pretty repetitive after awhile. But I guess that could be the case with any puzzler. If you're just looking for a really great eShop title with a good challenge, than you should just download either VVVVVV or Mutant Mudds. They are my two favorite eShop games I've downloaded, so far. Sakura Samurai is pretty good too, though. I just didn't get into like Mutant Mudds & VVVVVV.

RoryLee

Level 5
The game does get pretty challenging, and it also mixes things up a bit once you get further in the game. But like Sunny said, the game does get repetitive. I actually got a little bored of the game, so I'm not really that far into it. But I do love puzzles and my favorite would have to be picross.

Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Ok thanks. Yea have picross for the ds. Anyways Knowing my luck, if I bought Pushmo, they'd end up giving it as a Club Nintendo download.

RoryLee

Level 5
Plus I'm getting kind of sick of puzzles. They have way too many on the eShop....and it sucks because a few of them actually look pretty good. But one I would like to get is that Zen game where you stack blocks on each other and try to balance them. Even though I have it on Wii, I still think it would be great to play it on my 3DS in 3D.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Well I'm kinda in the mood for puzzler right now. I've been thinking of that one game you're talking about. I've also been thinking about Picto-bits.

SunDown

Level 5
Rory, I believe you are referring to Art of Balance Touch! I have the WiiWare original as well, and it's my very favorite puzzler available on the WiiShop. I definitely want to download the 3DS version sometime in the future, but I haven't completely finished the first game yet. I believe at almost half the price of the original, Art of Balance Touch! has twice as many puzzles, stereoscopic 3D effects and I believe additional gameplay modes. I kind of wish I held off on the WiiWare version now.

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
That's good to know. I had been thinking about getting AOB as well. So you liked it better than Pushmo huh?

RoryLee

Level 5
I liked it alot better than Pushmo. AOB looked great on the Wii, so I'm sure it would look pretty cool in 3D. I haven't completed AOB yet, but I'm sure if it was on the handheld that I probably would've beat it a long time ago. I just find that its easier to play games on my 3DS.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Yeah. You can pick it up and play just about anytime and place. Anyway, I played the demo for the wii version. According to Sundown, he hasn't finished it, I guess. So it must get harder. Which is good. Wouldn't want it too easy. As for pushmo, I may still get it sometime still.

SunDown

Level 5
Art of Balance Touch! has a second more difficult tier of puzzles. Which is why it's twice as large as the original Art of Balance, so I highly doubt it'll be too easy for you NOSOUP4U. The second/new half of the game also introduces blocks with physics and mechanics that weren't present in the WiiWare original either. Which means there's new and more complex puzzles to solve.

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
Yea, the new mechanics kinda looked interesting. The thing is I like the look of the 3d on both these games. That's a big one for me. I still like seeing things with good 3d on the 3ds. Kinda like the start of that nintendo show on on 3ds which looks great.

SunDown

Level 5
NOSOUP4U wrote:I still like seeing things with good 3d on the 3ds. Kinda like the start of that nintendo show on on 3ds which looks great.
Have you downloaded the demo for Mutant Mudds yet NOSOUP4U?

NOSOUP4U

Level 3
@Sundown: Yes I have. Thanks for asking. :P :)

As for Pushmo, how far did you get into it? Any particular reason that you hadn't finished yet?

RoryLee

Level 5
I just got a little bored with it. And there were other games that I wanted to play and finish. I'm only at the third level in the game at the moment. The game does have its stumpers, so I'm sure I'll at least get back to it at some point.

Right now Art of Balance for the 3DS is sounding really good.

Mr. Anderson

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum