Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming - PC and Console unite! » General » General Discussion » Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Guilty Pleasures on 13/6/2012, 02:53

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
@Rory
Whahaha you gotta be kidding me that's just horible :P
Maybe i should play that song while we war to boost the morale of our team... :P

I lick my gun when i'm done, cause i know that revenge is sweet(So sweet)
This is a gang, gamers thang, tell me what you need?

You know i'm down, i'm down for life.
Load and reload it, let's go, gamer for life.
Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

52 Re: Guilty Pleasures on 13/6/2012, 02:57

RoryLee

Level 5
Lol! I would love to see the reaction of the other {OZ} members.

*Off Topic*

This is whats gonna be playing when we have the PAL vs NTSC war.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

53 Re: Guilty Pleasures on 13/6/2012, 03:04

[G4L]Mr.187

Level 3
Whaha, i shall do it in the next war while skyping :P
I bet people are gonna RAGE :P

PS: We should skype in the PAL Vs NTSC theme and tell all the positions of our opponents.... :O

I lick my gun when i'm done, cause i know that revenge is sweet(So sweet)
This is a gang, gamers thang, tell me what you need?

You know i'm down, i'm down for life.
Load and reload it, let's go, gamer for life.
Till the day that i die.

G4L,Baby!!!!!
http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net

54 Re: Guilty Pleasures on 5/11/2012, 06:03

[G4L] P.K.

Level 3
Back when I used to work for Toys R Us (The last two winters) I could swear...even though the shifts were 6-8 hours, by the time the holidays were over, moving from the backstock to the front, straightening, placing orders, filling orders, loading vehicles, helping in store customers, phone calls and the like. It seemed timeless. I could swear to you right now we were hurrying, but at the same time, time would sort of stop here and there so we could have the possibility of bringing Christmas to everyone. From gathering carts to setting up displays to being lost in the back looking for orders, the ride was a bit tiring, but in the end also fun. Working in the video game section was a blast, knowing some little guy was going to tear it up with their new console/game, or even collectables, or any section of the place. Oh, and the walkie talkies were...an interesting experience (especally when going through what seemed to be an eternal warehouse/backstock looking for one little item on your price gun to verify with a customer over the phone whether we have it or not, kind of glad we got the tunes back there)...wish I could do it again this year, it breaks my heart that I can't. :/

Might be a bit early for this, but it touches my heart.

55 Re: Guilty Pleasures on 5/11/2012, 12:42

RoryLee

Level 5
I don't know if I can handle a job with that kind of hustle & bustle stress...especially during Christmas time at a toy store. That really sucks that you could not get your job back there for the winter. What do you plan on doing now? Well, I'm sure you still got the Liqour Store to tide you over.

"Pro-Wrestling is real....People are fake!"
Mr. Anderson

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum